I can put one up today??
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@TheForgottenKing sure!
"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:41 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@MJTucker WOOoooOO good post alert ; )
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

255 Reviews

Reviews: 255
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:40 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

you're so sweet @soundofmind thank you
Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things- 1 Corinthians 3:2
Redeemed and living for Him!
PM box is open to all, 24/7/365

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Lael @Lightsong @soundofmind @Sheytato @MJTucker @TheForgottenKing @Wolfical
Storybook: Heirs to Legend
The Challenge: Our heroes are arriving at the High Council and will be meeting each other for the first time. Your challenge is to write about your character's interaction with another Fellowship member. You will get 1 point for interacting with 1+ other Fellowship member(s), 1 more point for your character's opinion on ALL of the other members, and 1 last point if your post is over 500 words. So that's 3 points in total for finishing this challenge.
Completion Time: One post for each participant (basically your next post)
Credits Awarded: 3. Also, don't forget that you all (except me :/) can claim 3 MORE points from this month's Crew Challenge if all of you fulfill all the requirements.

--
And with that, I claim 2 points for creating a challenge that has a length requirement.

The challenge has expired! Good luck with the next one!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

AstralHunter will be back eventually...

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:30 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@TheForgottenKing how's your post going?
"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines