Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Animorphers 2.0. DT

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 pm
Steggy says...

Alrighty, that has been edited. If anything needs to be, let me know!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom (2018)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:08 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome post, @Steggy!

As @LordZeus and @Chaser seem to have disappeared off of the planet, and Hazel has requested to take a bit of time away due to being busy... So a post from @Europa or @Wolfical would be awesome. Or if they're unable to post, I might be able to try and put something together.

That also reminds me. Hazel requested that while she's away, that we find a reason for Emma to be absent as well. Like perhaps her going away on a mission, or being captured during this mission. Some way of having her be away while still moving the story forward. Since LordZeus disappeared, we might be able to tie Dan into whatever that is as well. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that as I forgot to post about it earlier.

So, who's posting next?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

268 Reviews

Reviews: 268
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

Once the escape gets more into detail I can post, I just don't want to get anything wrong logistically. Also, Penny can't hear. She'll probably be in her room when the explosion goes off, she'll likely not know what's going on, feel the building shake, and hide. How will the big animorphers find her?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm
View Likes
Wolfical says...

Yes, I'm absolutely due for a post. It might take me a couple weeks since school's a little crazy right now, but I'm on it!
Romans 12:2:
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but
be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Simon & Garfunkel <3

Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help