Young Writers Society

Animorphers 2.0. DT

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The @Wolfical thirsts for blood! D:

(And yay, the first post is out! My schedule is fuller this semester, so I'll definitely have to balance my activities.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

: D
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Thanks @Wolfical!

As for your question about the characters that don't have CP's, are you talking about Dan and Michael?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Yeah, I guess that's all of them. So it's really not that many and keeping them alive wouldn't be that big of a deal.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

What happens to Michael and Dan are up to @LordZeus and @Dino, but for now they'll probably just be background characters (npc).

But we can't kill Michael because Michael and Charlotte are meant to be together forever and get married and live a long and happy life together because they're meant to be. D: MARLOTTE CAN'T SINK YET. *Marlotte shipping rant over*

Anyway, I think it will be fine with this many people. Not every character has to be posted for each round and some people will be more active than others. As for me, given that I somehow ended up with four characters (sort of five) I'm planning on, after the first round, choosing two characters each round to post for, so that should cut down on the amount of character posts as well.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Vellichor says...

@LeftyWriter The banner looks great! Can't wait to write with all of you :D
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:13 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

good news, guys. I'm coming back early. Guess. my parents got tired of listening to the young 'uns whine about having nothing to do. They should really pick up writing, don't you think. Good for riding out storms like these.

That being said, I'll start my work on my first Alex post!

Edit: @LeftyWriter Uh...are you aware that someone stole the "post" button from the bottom of the screen? There is a "request to join" button up at the top though. should I just do that?

440 Reviews

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:22 pm
Wolfi says...

Yes, Europa! That means Lefty closed the SB to only us participants and you can request to join. :)
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:30 pm
Europa says...

Then I'd better request!

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 am
Lefty says...

@Europa Yay! Welcome back!

I approved you. Wow, I didn't know that was even a thing. Should I open the SB again until everyone has posted? Will that automaticly make them a participant?

440 Reviews

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:46 am
Wolfi says...

That might work, but I'm not sure. The best way to do it is to go to "Edit Storybook" and add the peeps yourself. Since I'm a mod and have the ability to do that myself, the "request to join" thing doesn't appear for me.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:23 pm
Lefty says...

Thanks Wolfie! Everyone has been added.

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:40 pm
Lefty says...

Posted for Cole and Gwen! @Europa, I hope it was okay that I used some snippets from a Cole/Riley role-play we did a while back. The posts are a bit rough, but I haven't had a ton of time and my creativity has been stretched kind of thin lately. Anyway, let me know if I should change anything!

I'll try to have Layla's post up sometime this weekend.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:33 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Ooh, I have posts to read during biochemistry. (Despite being my most important subject, it is unimaginably boring.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 pm
TheSilverFox says...

haha, I thought Idaho Springs was in, you know, Idaho, but it's actually in Colorado. It's somewhere right on I-70 (around where Golden is?), so I think my family drove by there at least once, probably when we were coming back from a vacation in Utah. That means I can actually remember the mountains and the landscape (well, probably not all that much, since I was tired and playing video games part of the time), so that helps a lot. And, even if I don't, it's around where Georgetown is, and I definitely remember that. So, yay? XD
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems