Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

Intro

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri May 19, 2017 3:22 pm
Ken95 says...

Hi all,I'm ken and I'm so glad to be a member of this great site. My thanks goes to the admin for creating this world for unleashing wild creativity and to all the members here as well

312 Reviews

Reviews: 312
Fri May 19, 2017 3:59 pm
alliyah says...

Welcome to the site ken! :) If you need any help navigating the site feel free to reach out to myself or the other moderators (those in green or red usernames) and we'll point you in the right direction. I hope you enjoy the site and best of luck in all of your writing!
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

-- Leonardo da Vinci

689 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 689
Fri May 19, 2017 4:13 pm
Lumi says...

Welcome to YWS, ken! I hope you love it here as much as I do! To get you started, I'd love to check out your writing! You can post it for reviews and critiques through The Publishing Center, which is at the top of every YWS page. The site has something for everyone, and we take a lot-lot-lot-lot of pride in that and always strive to improve, so if you find yourself wanting for more, be sure to ask! You never know what you or we may be missing out on! ;)

Hit me up if you have any questions!
Lumi
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Wed May 24, 2017 5:08 am
featherstone9086 says...

Welcome to the site! I hope you find it as enjoyable as I have :D
“It don’t matter if it’s futile. Regardless, we fight- not because we think we can win, but ‘cause we’ve got no other choice. I’d rather die fighting for what I believe than givin’ up ‘cause of statistics. Who cares about them anyways?”
- Tasha Hunter

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm
Gringoamericano says...

Welcome to the site! What kind of stuff do you write?
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar