The Stranded Hotel

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:09 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

I will come to you, Master.

His form shimmers and two men stand in his place - one is a blonde man with blue eyes wearing a sky colored doublet and breeches. The other is Cornyx, looking the same as always.

"Oooh, you got us into a fight!" the blonde man draws a whitish blade.

Cornyx scoffs and stands back-to-back with him.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Can I post next?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Shoot, Sarah thought, starting at DeeDee with horror. She had almost caught Alex! Then should could have been helpful. Now she was facing something that she certainly couldn't handle, and she didn't have a clue when it came to figuring out how to stop both her and Alex from escaping.

So what was she supposed to do!? She was a ghost. It wasn't like she actually touch either one of them - both were living things. She was useless and she knew it. If only she could stop them!

✧ ✧ ✧

He was thrown off by the sudden appearance of another man, but it wasn't like he was alone. He had Perse right by his side, and his husband was an excellent fighter. Perse had learned from both him and Artemis; it would be impossible for him not to be.

He made a sword of darkness appear in his hand, prepared to defend himself from any attacks Cornyx might try to make. Perse, on the other hand, made his vines go towards the newest arrival. It wasn't hard for them to decide who would fight who without talking.
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"You know, I'm really surprised they caught you," the man continues.

"Alan lys alwaqt almunasib," Cornyx answers dryly.

he/him/his

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:35 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Spoiler! :
I think I will jump back in here now.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

81 Reviews

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:06 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Li He studied Raven as they sat in the lobby. "I figure something's going on?" She supposed she had heard enough to justify her hunch as well.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Alex looked between Sarah the ghost and Deedee, feeling little pressure from either to move. He slowly pulled a string of dynamite out from underneath the bed, simultaneously striking a match on the ground and lifting it only centimeters from the string to light it. He gave Sarah a wide-eyed, eerie smile, appearing oddly giddy.

"Ready to have more friends?" He asks Sarah with laughter in his voice, before lighting the first stick in the string of dynamite and running over to Deedee.

Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

~~~

James did not know what in the world was going on. Suddenly everyone had magic or swords or something out to fight with and he... had nothing. Well - actually, that wasn't completely wrong. He did have a gun on him, but he wasn't about to use it. Not yet.

James lifted up his hands, defenseless. He wanted to give things one last try for solving things without violence but he had a feeling that wasn't going to happen even if he tried.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:26 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Raven nods, crimson eye glowing dimly.

he/him/his

117 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"My friend here would quite enjoy this pointless bloodshed but I, for one, would rather not put in the effort," Cornyx drawls. "So, are we going to go ahead and slaughter one another or are we going to resolve this, hm?"

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

James eagerly jumped at the offer to resolve things a different way. "HELLO, yes. I'd like to see if we could resolve this like reasonable people and talk through it first."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hades still kept his magic ready, though he did make himself seem a bit less eager to fight. Perse kept his vines ready to attack, but he also refrained from doing so.

Like James, Hades wanted to find another way to solve the conflict. Talking was the first step that he could think - especially since he still didn't understand why Cornyx had switched sides so quickly and without warning. "I agree," he said. "Could we try talking through this instead?"
mage

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:28 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Jeanine sighs. "Fine, but I don't trust them."

---

DeeDee laughs and hoisted Alex on her back.

--

"DYNAMITE! GET OUT!" The Woman cries, seeing the commotion through that room's bathroom mirror. "THAT MAN LIT DYNAMITE!"

Jeanine shouts in alarm and opens the window and door.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

81 Reviews

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:49 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"Well, come on then," said Li He, running forward. "We don't have a moment to waste!"

She briefly considered Raven's warning from before about Cornyx, but she thought, I've survived this long in freedom. Jin Li He never bows to anyone. I won't let him . . . enslave me or anything.

As they ran towards the commotion, Li He closed her eyes and felt her body changing, morphing. She could feel her muscles bunching together and the air threading through her fur and nine tails with every stride. Her senses were already stronger than normal in her human form, but they were alive when she was her true self.

Li He bared her fangs and burst into the room of fighting people. She let out a low, loud growl.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Raven shimmers into existence in the corner, silently standing in the shadows. Cornyx is still back-to-back with this blonde figure.

"Ah, fox-one, glad you could join us," he purrs. "May I put down my weapon now or are you all going to mob us?" Cornyx inquires.

he/him/his

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:49 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

"GUYS! Fighting later! Get out of here! Alex lit dynamite!" Jeanine shouts.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman