z

Young Writers Society

darkangelwings

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 am
darkangelwings says...

Hello! I don't quire know how to make friends because I'm new to this environment. So, I hope there is someone out there willing to help. Is that someone you?

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:26 pm
PrincessInk says...

Hi, and welcome to YWS! If you want a guide here, here is The Buddy System You can be paired to a mentor here for your first few days here to help you get the hang of YWS! I hope you have a good time here.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 pm
MeisterChan says...

Hey, darkangelwings!

I'm Scythe! Welcome to YWS, I realise this is a little late but I noticed your post and decided to introduce myself :)

There are so many people here to help you adjust to the site, I'm a little new still myself so I'm in the middle of learning, but if you need any help feel free to ask myself or any of the other members!

I hope you enjoy the site ^-^

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:13 pm
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Welcome!
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind