Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

War of the Wolves DT

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:19 am
featherstone9086 says...

Okey dokey
“It don’t matter if it’s futile. Regardless, we fight- not because we think we can win, but ‘cause we’ve got no other choice. I’d rather die fighting for what I believe than givin’ up ‘cause of statistics. Who cares about them anyways?”
- Tasha Hunter

51 Reviews

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:35 am
featherstone9086 says...

Would any of you be interested in a two-player medieval fantasy campaign I'd like to run on Discord? I've already got one potential player, but there might be problems around their ability to use Discord.
“It don’t matter if it’s futile. Regardless, we fight- not because we think we can win, but ‘cause we’ve got no other choice. I’d rather die fighting for what I believe than givin’ up ‘cause of statistics. Who cares about them anyways?”
- Tasha Hunter

51 Reviews

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
featherstone9086 says...

@rebelpilot, when can you get up your post?
- Tasha Hunter

Reviews: 3
Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm
rebelpilot says...

Sorry, I should be able to get it up soon. I was going to post but then there was some other stuff that I had to take care of.
Lover of star wars that gives the underrated characters the respect that they deserve. 8) :D :D :D

The series that I am writing -> The Beginning - Prologue and Chapter 1

51 Reviews

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:42 pm
featherstone9086 says...

Alright, np
- Tasha Hunter

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:45 pm
rebelpilot says...

@featherstone9068 what is hunter training like?
Lover of star wars that gives the underrated characters the respect that they deserve. 8) :D :D :D

51 Reviews

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 pm
featherstone9086 says...

Military training.
- Tasha Hunter

51 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:51 am
featherstone9086 says...

I'm going to try to get a post up later this week to get this thing going again. @rebelpilot, it'd be great if you could post, but as it seems you haven't been able to, is it cool if I go ahead and post?
- Tasha Hunter

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:03 am
rebelpilot says...

Yeah you just go ahead and post since I don't know when i'll get mine finished.

51 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 am
featherstone9086 says...

Alrighty, then.
- Tasha Hunter

The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz