z

Young Writers Society

New comer !!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:24 pm
Tuba says...

:) I am Tuba, an 18 year old. I just finished high school and am waiting for college to start. There is a bit of time till that happens, but it seems prolonged to me. As a result I am completely idle and being idle got me to thinking that what can I possibly do that both helps me kill time and is productive ? :? And that's when I stumbled across this site. I did fairly well at writing back in school . Now I am really hoping that it helps me stay active and positive . :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hey Tuba! I hate to pop your bubble, but enjoy your summer -- you'll be wanting it back once college starts. ;)

Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 am
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

Welcome to YWS! Enjoy the site, it's always fun, and helpful. Every time you want to put down your writing there is someone who either is a bully or encouraging till you keep on going.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:58 pm
EternalRain says...

Welcome to YWS! You'll be super active in no time - YWS is such a friendly, helpful site where you can get constructive but positive reviews on your works. Have fun!!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat