z

Young Writers Society

Why did you join YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm
deleted21 says...

Out of extreme eagerness to press the Register option we've got there!
Yeah, that's it!

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:00 pm
burninhell says...

Well, I didn't really join to write originally. A friend of mine had been writing this amazing story which she finally allowed me to see after vaguely bringing it up in conversation. And I remembered her also mentioning that she sometimes posted on a website called YWS. So I decided to have a little looksie at what else she had been writing on here and not showing me. But then, me being technically inept didn't know how to find her work without signing up. So I did. And discovered that she had wrote loads of other things on here which she hadn't told me about. However, I then discovered that there were comments and reviews at the bottom, which intrigued me. So I read through all the comments that she had received and saw how helpful and supportive you guys all were. And for a little while I spent my time on here as a silent observer, watching you all review and write these amazing pieces. And before I knew it I was inspired to write my own piece and see what sort of help I could get. And now, several months later here I am.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:12 am
aulyasela3597 says...

My best friend recommended me Young Writers Society. She said this website are designed for the young adult writers, the best writing site online! I've also read many writers who have been made a good reviews about YWS :D So, I tried to make one, and i gotta admit it, this writing site online is awasome! My most favorite features are the Forums menu :) I can easily discover many kinds of Topics and stuffs I've never heard before! It is quite exciting to share my writings and thoughts here! I LOVE YWS :smt055 :smt054

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:06 pm
Lives4Christ24 says...

I just googled websites for young writers and found this place. I really wanted to get into writing more, because I knew I was okay at it.
Lives4Christ24
Jesus Rocks, So Roll With Him

If you can't find the stories you want to read, write them yourself

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:41 pm
SnowGhost says...

I was looking for an online writing community and when I googled websites for young writers, I found this blog saying the top ten writing websites for youth, and naturally YWS was one of them. Just the name Young Writers Society sounded exactly what I was looking for, and it even surpassed my expectations.
Bless you Google for helping me find the best writing community out there!
Just killing time until time kills me.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:49 pm
Saruka says...

@izanami told me one of her works was on here. I decided it'd be cool to review it.

I registered.
a lesbian disaster

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:58 pm
Justlittleoleme2 says...

I joined this site about the same time my family got sick of me begging them to read my stories. So, I guess I joined the site so I could torture other people with my bad writhing, not just my family. XD

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:12 pm
View Likes
fishsashimi says...

@PeijiRestoration told me about NaPoWriMo, so i joined!
wheeee~

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

The Harry Potter fanfic site I wrote on was closing down.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

I joined because my sister @tgirly was already on the site and I wanted to read what she was writing. :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:17 am
View Likes
zaminami says...

I joined because I was browsing websites for writers and then subscribed to legit all of them and obviously I stuck with this one lol
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:58 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I joined YWS because I thought I was the only 14 year old writer (yeah) and I was going to make my own writing site, but then my mum suggested seeing if there were any pre-existing writing sites for young'ns. And found a blog with the "Top 10" or something writing sites, and I looked at a bunch of them and most of them were really scattered and hard on my eyes. And I like how YWS had smooth edges and was blue and also everyone seemed to be really insane and lovely so I decided to join!

And then I was looking at the Most and Best awards and giggling and thinking and wondering if I'd ever be nominated for those- or be known enough for people to nominate me.

And I remember being pretty fascinated by people's avatars. Remember, this was basically my first introduction to the internet that wasn't facebook. So I was very confused and intrigued with everything!
100% autistic

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:26 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I joined 'cause I wanted to find a site for young writers. I found this site and explored it as a guest for a little while. Then my mom looked it over and gave me the approval to register, so here I am! One of the best decisions of my life. I'm pretty sure that the community of writers here YWS indirectly helped encourage me to complete my 1st novel draft.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:24 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

I was just searching the web for writing sites and I thought, OK, this looks cool. I’ll give it a try
One of the best decisions I ever made
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

Reviews: 4
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 pm
Brendah says...

I was online looking for writing clubs and saw YWS. I thank God that I desperately needed this site and I am right there!

I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26