z

Young Writers Society

A difficult story twist

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm
OrionX says...

I would like to inquire some information about a story twist. Perhaps someone knows of a story which contains some of the following:

A noble person (preferably a queen), pure and without sin, beloved by the lower classes and is being portrayed as a pure being who cares for everyone's well-being. Something like snow white sorta say. Yet no one knows this kindness is only a mask and that this person carries a deep dark secret, a bloody stain upon his/her pure white gown. After this secret is revealed it turns out that this person is more evil than the story's main enemy.

In short, a snow white who killed her father, blamed someone else and fled the castle. When she returns with her prince the queen (with the mirror) reveals the truth to everyone in the land and everyone will turn against snow white. It might sound extreme, but I just want to write my thoughts down as clear as possible. I'm hoping to find inspiration. (and no I'm not insane) :)

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 pm
deleted17 says...

Sounds like Hollywood. Good job
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea