z

Young Writers Society

Looking For A Partner

Reviews: 1
Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 pm
AlexBlack says...

Blessed be everyone!

I've always wanted to co-write a story, but I hardly know people that can write and are interested in it; I end up doing the work by myself. So, I originally dreamed this story; I got the basic plot to it and a few paragraphs.The basic of it is a world of fairytale creatures mixed with 21st century Camelot...something like that. It involves deciet, honor, betrayal, battle sequences, masquerades, royalty, good humor, love, and a bunch of other things. Anyone interested PM me.
♥ It is only love that makes this world bearable. ♥

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm
Cspr says...

AlexBlack wrote:Blessed be everyone!

I've always wanted to co-write a story, but I hardly know people that can write and are interested in it; I end up doing the work by myself. So, I originally dreamed this story; I got the basic plot to it and a few paragraphs.The basic of it is a world of fairytale creatures mixed with 21st century Camelot...something like that. It involves deciet, honor, betrayal, battle sequences, masquerades, royalty, good humor, love, and a bunch of other things. Anyone interested PM me.

I just totally saw a ballroom lit with flickering fire involving a girl in a Italian mask and flowing black dress, with a dagger hidden in that old belt women used to wear to carry their Bibles. Or something of the like. I'm going to PM you now.
My SPD senses are tingling.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 pm
Cspr says...

Resume:

Novels Under Belt: Two; fantasy epic and science fiction/urban fantasy action/adventure, both in the YA department. Unpublished. One 60,000 words and one 50,000 words (finished in thirty days), rounded. "Coh and Mirabella: The Twins of Volengrad" and "Wakefield Syndrome".

Short Stories Under Belt: Several. Too many to mention, actually.

Fanfiction Under Belt; Handful of Twilight improvement pieces, Flight 29 Down crossover and attempts, Warriors fanfics, and one Hunger Game fanfic.

Attempts at Novels: Too many to count. Some include "The Silver Serpent's Revenge", "Coh and Mirabella: Shamgar Bae", "Coh and Mirabella: Mordor's Servant", "Untitled" (under portfolio; chapter one finished), "Heathen Rites" (a short-story under portfolio; prologue finished), "Lost At Sea" (under portfolio; prologue finished), "The Arena" (chapter two finished), a parody chick lit. novel, and a parody fantasy novel.

Writing Since: Three years ago.

Strengths: Characters, dialog, scene/setting, spotting grammar and spelling issues.

Weaknesses: Writing quickly, upholding a plot, keeping things in order.

Bad At: Poetry.

Fair At: Art, photography, and full-length movie script-writing.

Likes: Historical, fantasy, general fiction, thrillers, suspense.

Dislikes: Brutal horror and senseless romance; swearing; crass characters; characters with mental issues; religion bashing; hateful bias of the author (sexism, racism, sexual-preference issues, etc.).

Other: I am pretty intelligent and can spew random facts at people. I am also prone to sugar rushes or random bursts of happiness. I assume that won't be a problem.

Have I Co-Written Before?: Yes. I'm currently working on a story about two demon-fighting brothers and attempting to write a fanfic with another author. I'm prone to flocking to RP-style environments and storybooks, as well.
My SPD senses are tingling.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 am
theterrificdoom says...

Hey i'll help you, just tell me the genre you like.
I like co-working.( remember - I am best at horror)

Random avatar

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 pm
tjwell01 says...

I'd also like to tag team with someone. I'm a 22-year old writer by trade, more of a journalist, but I'm playing with this novella/pseudo memoir project. I want to see where it goes. I'll take on whatever you guy's got. I'm a good line editor and offer pretty good insight on voice and structure. Shoot me a message and we'll link up. 8)

Random avatar

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:28 pm
JAGuerrero says...

I wouldn't mind co-writing with someone else, If they want to see a sample of my writing you can always e-mail me at John.Storm84@yahoo.com
A young man came to the old man seeking counsel.
I've broken something, old man.
How badly is it broken?
It's in a million little pieces.
I'm afraid I can't help you.
Why?
It can't be fixed.
Why?
It's broken beyond all repair, It's in a million little pieces.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank