z

Young Writers Society

Looking For A Partner

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm
Talulahbelle says...

Hey, I think I would really enjoy co-writing! I'm a bit private about my writing and I think it would help me come out of my shell a bit. And I also love debating about storylines and characters and things but no one I know cares much for it...so I end up ranting to my friends and drving them mad.
So...yeah, If anyone wants to team up with me, I adore you forever (exageration but you get my point). I've only ever written in fantasy and other fiction but I'm willing to expand my horizons.
PM me!
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

I would love to write a novel with someone.
I write anything, absoloutely anything, but experimental fiction is fascinating to me.
If anyone's interested, pm me!
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am
BenFranks says...

Ullo,
I'm writing a Historical Fiction novel, called Reg Carter: Deep Cover. It's set in WWII and I need someone to write the story of Roger & Marie (become more clear when I send you the plotline/story so far). Roger & Marie's story needs to tie in with Reg and Carters but only do the characters have contact at the very end! It's almost like a two way book, where it switches from character to character. If you're interested in writing the more dramatic, humourus and romantic side to my novel, PM me! :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 am
Droid says...

I'm quite relieved that this thread was made. For some time now I've had this idea of a story that's loosely based off a famous PS2 game called Twisted Metal: Black. For those not familiar with that title, its an action game with cars that are customized for destruction. The object of the game is simple, kill or be killed. The story it revolves around though is one that peaked my interest.

The characters in this game are all patients at an insane asylum, and everyone one of them has a distinct (and quite morbid) story behind them. So what I'm hoping to find is a brainstorming partner. Someone to share ideas with and think of things I might miss. And hopefully, we will be able to come up with a storyline and go from there.

If anyone's interested, please message me. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kyndra

"The enemies gate is down."

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 pm
Ktg17 says...

I'm writing a story with someone already but I will gladly write another one with someone!
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 am
aszecsei says...

Hi! I've had an idea for a surrealistic screenplay floating around for a while, and would be delighted if anyone was interested. I am also planning on creating the movie using Blender, a free 3D animation program, so it has an end goal. If anyone wants to help on either aspect (writing or creation) then PM me.
When in doubt...obfuscate!

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 am
antoinette says...

I would love to write a novel with someone. I'm very private about my writing (it's my inner workings, you know?) and this would certainly help me open up more. I adore writing historical, romantic (though I admit I'm not really in the mood for this at the moment), and horror short stories/novels. Especially horror, maybe thriller, too? Not sure. I just love the whole blood, gore, heartless aspect. It would be interesting to delve into that with someone. :) If you're interested, PM me please. I will respond to anyone- I love you all, haha.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am
Amnien says...

Hey! I'm looking for someone to pen a short story with, I've never done it before but I think the experience would be cool! Also maybe it could help me with my dedication problem? Anyways if anyone is interested let me know! I like writing almost anything but horror is the funnest, but oddly enough, romance is some fun to play around with too!

If you want to take a gander at any of my work here is my first chapter to my short horror story: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic60718.html

I should be totally finished with the first edit of the whole story tomorrow, if someone does decide to partner up I can show 'em the rest of the short story. Or if you are just interested I can do the same thing! Thanks guys!
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 am
Hydey says...

Alright, this might be fun, so I'll give it a try. Does anyone want to try a Western Romance? I know westerns aren't the most popular on this site, but they're my favorite. I know the history of the West and I could use someone who enjoys love stories! :D
“Take one fresh and tender kiss
Add one stolen night of bliss
One girl, one boy, some grief,
some joy Memories are made of this.”
Johnny Cash

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:18 am
tanith14 says...

I'll bite. School's out in a week and I will want to get back in the saddle again after taking a seven month break from "fun" writing.

I've heard I am easy to work with for the most part. I've been part of two co-op projects before, including a seven-hundred page sci-fi epic. Both turned out pretty well.

This summer I am pretty much up for anything genre wise. The one thing I ask is I want a partner who is committed to writing quality work.

PM me if you are interested in working together. I look forward to hearing from you. :mrgreen:
If there is one thing in the world I CAN'T stand it is the Redwings.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm
Scion of Fangor says...

I'd love to write with someone, mainly because I had an idea. I mainly seem to write energetic fight scenes and while good, the glory fades after a while and there is only so many ways you can describe someone being hit with a sword before you start to feel sick. So I had a couple of ideas.

One would be a collection of short stories about people who are summoned back from the dead, in various ages. They've been psychologically conditioned to be utterly loyal to each other and their commander. Second idea would be someone with multiple personalities, one violent side and one nice side.

Anyone up for that?
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm
ultraviolet says...

Hi! I'd love to write a novel with someone, though I haven't yet. I keep to myself when I'm doing the actual writing, but I never get bored of talking about my story with someone. I love fantasy, and would prefer to do that. I'm fairly open for the plot, and love brainstorming for ideas. I love taking ideas thrown out by someone and squeezing the life out of them and turning them into something I love. I know, I love a lot.

My favorite books are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, and others like that, which should give you an idea of what I like to do.

PM me if you want to write with me.

loveness, ultraviolet <3
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am
Rascalover says...

I just got a good look at this thread and I think it's an awesome idea. I have never wrote anything with anyone else before, but I think it'll be fun. Maybe I'll learn something, too. I love romantic fiction and any other general fiction. I tend to stay away from sci-fi and fantasy. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Tiffany :)
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm
LadySpark says...

a co-author for a book about called reflecton, I have a basic plot worked out. PM for it!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:00 am
kogarasumaro143 says...

anyone who loves to write a revolutionary kind of novel??? I wanted to make one with a co-author...
Follow me on the ff:
------------------------------------------------------------
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON.
Please like my fb fan page! Facebook PAGE
--------------------------------------------------------------

There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)