z

Young Writers Society

I need help for a title.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Lava says...

Well, I'm currently working o a story which is partly a love story, slightly sci-fi. Also, if I post it in what section should I? Would it be better if I put in in the Other fiction secttion?

I know, it's very stupid of me to ask for a title with little info, but could you give a few words that make up a love story/sci-fi title? I won't use them as such, but just as a start to create my title. Please help, as I've been writing this for a while and no title pops into my head.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm
Jetpack says...

I'd love to help, but I think you need to give us a little bit more info than that. Maybe a couple of sentences of a synopsis? Just so we can get an idea of what kind of story you're talking about.

Anyway, why don't you just post it as Untitled, and ask for suggestions for a title in the thread? As for where to post it, I'd say in Science Fiction, because a love story can cross all genres and doesn't necessarily fit specifically into Romantic Fiction. PM me if you do so, because I'll give you a review. :)

763 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:23 am
Lava says...

Hey thanks a lot Jetpack. Sure I'll PM you once I post it, which should be soon. ANd yes, I think I shall title it 'Untitled' for now.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm
*coco says...

Ends of the Earth? Stupid, I know, I just thought of sci-fi and...you know...planet Earth, and how you would go to the ends of the earth for a person you loved :?

Ignore me, I've had way too much Red Bull :mrgreen:
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

763 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm
Lava says...

Thanks coco, but this quite old and I'm locking it. I stopped working on it a long while ago.
~

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain