z

Young Writers Society

How does writing make you feel?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:42 pm
winters says...

I feel at peace. It's an odd way to describe it, but I do.
Just a thought.

Reviews: 1
Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 am
nopersonal says...

I feel like taking a pee. I don't know why, but everytime I sit down to do something I really want to do, I just have a sudden need to go to the bathroom.

Was this to personal?
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:05 am
Bella says...

It's a great outlet. When i write, I no longer think about that idiotic girl who had the nerve to call me fat, or the boys who tell me how much they want to do me everyday, or the math test that I should study for, even though I'll probably pass with flying colors anyway; When i write I'm sucked into my own little world, I'm not even ME anymore. I'm my character, whoever that may be.

Does that make sense? Does that also explain why writer's are usually outsiders?
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:53 pm
alleycat13 says...

That makes perfect sense. It helps people deal with life by offering an escape.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Got YWS?

59 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 59
Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:19 am
Fye says...

Oh. Well, like most people I have no feeling of God whatsoever. I live in my characters. I feel what they feel. So writing makes me feel.. what my characters feel. But what my characters feel are what I feel that I make them feel like that since I'm writing about them (somehow I'm not feeling confused. Are you?). Simply put, I let go of feelings through my characters. So my work may tend to be emotional. Heh.

Writing's fun though. I don't feel dissatisfied until I start showing people my work. Yeah, writing's great. Unless you're forced to write about something you don't want to write about. Now that's frustrating.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:09 am
Swirl Antara says...

When I write I feel like I am expressing myself and that people might pay attention. Writing is a way to tell the world how I feel.
Writing means alot to me.
Just never ever forget to live ok? Never ever forget to be happy when things maybe aren't the greatest. Yeah, that's right- because every moment is making you who you will be and is really worth it in the end. So just....live.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:24 pm
Stori says...

I get absorbed. Nothing matters except the words. I see things in sense. So, when I'm writing, I become a resident of a new world.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

Reviews: 4
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:29 pm
EERC says...

I feel relaxed and like an all-powerful dictator. Free to do whatever I want to my characters and to make them say what I wish.
Proud Venezuelan.
Harry Potter, Avatar, Death Note, The Legend of Zelda and Sweeney Todd fan.
"There are two infinite things: The Universe and human stupidity"- Albert Einstein

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm
crewgurl93 says...

Writing makes me feel worth someting.

Wow! Just thought of this!

The keyboard is my punching bag!
Goth-Hippie?!

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:07 pm
Alainna says...

Writing makes me feel powerful. And when I finish a chapter- or reach a goal I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. *Giggles*. See? Writing makes me revert back to being five.

Writing also lets me ramble on without anyone telling me to shut up. Good, isn't it?

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 pm
Prokaryote says...

Exhausted. Makes me feel pale. -_-

Prokaryote

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:11 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

Inertia wrote:The only feelings I get from writing are frustration and a horrible neutrality towards the world I really live in.

That's interesting, writing makes me appreciate the world so much more, in some ways. I understand where you're coming from, but describing the beauty of a lake or a mountain or springtime makes me want to go out and soak it up so I can write more. Writing about characters that I've created and developed makes me want to go and meet new people.

In short, writing makes me feel alive. :D
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues