SCP-7383

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:29 am
Ignorance says...

Item #: 7383

Object Class: Safe

Nickname: The Mechanical Parent

Special Containment Procedures: Subject is allowed free range throughout the facility, as long as it is looking after instances of SCP-7383-1. Must not allow access to computers with access to Amazon.com, after what happened during incident 7383-A. Cell must contain multiple charging stations, one for SCP-7383 and several smaller ones for instances of SCP-7383-1.

Description: SCP-7383 is a humanoid, robot-like creature. It is indeed sapient; however, it does not seem to have the ability to speak, instead using text-to-speech on compatible devices. It appears to have a floating computer mouse for a head, with a golden eye in the center and wings sprouting from either side. From experiments conducted by the HCL Supervisor, Dr. Azure Volper, however, it has been found that SCP-7383 cannot use these wings to fly.

Unlike most of the anomalies that the foundation keeps under their careful watch, SCP-7383 does not appear to be hostile. It is actually quite friendly, often enjoying company from staff members, D-Class personnel, and even fellow SCP’s. Its favorite pastime, however, is assisting anyone who needs it. It has knowledge on pretty much anything, due to somehow having a direct link to the internet. How this is possible is still being debated by the foundation.

SCP-7383 also seems to have the unique ability to create smaller robots with whatever scrap metal is laying around. It often uses these bots, known as SCP-7383-1 to foundation personnel, to accomplish whatever task is needed of it. Whenever these robots aren’t working, however, they tend to be quite mischievous, often play-fighting with one another. They also tend to breach containment quite frequently; fortunately, they cause no real damage, and are allowed to roam freely, as long as SCP-7383 keeps a careful eye on them. These play-fights are quite entertaining to the staff, who often place bets on who will win.

Subject was found in an abandoned machine factory in [REDACTED]. Reports of nearby civilians explained that they had heard scuttling coming from the warehouse, which prompted police to investigate. They were shocked to find SCP-7383, sitting whilst charging and watching 7383-1 instances run around and play. It wasn’t long before the SCP Foundation was informed, and successfully contained the subjects. All police officers involved were given amnestics prior to containment.
Attachments
92724DDE-5E57-47D8-A62A-AB165DC7B282.png
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

19 Reviews

Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:29 am
Ignorance says...

@sylrie Here it is ^-^
Do you how do?

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 am
sylrie says...

AHHHH I LOVE ITTTT
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)

19 Reviews

Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:44 am
Ignorance says...

AIGDJDGDKSHD THANK YOUUUUUU
Do you how do?

13 Reviews

Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:17 am
sylrie says...

THE HECCIN DRAWING AHHHH
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)

19 Reviews

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:39 am
Ignorance says...

Haha I didn’t draw it- credits to YellowBoxel on Picrew!
Do you how do?

13 Reviews

Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:30 pm
sylrie says...

Ahhhh fair enough X3
(they/them)

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp