z

Young Writers Society

Help

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:16 am
melissapitch says...

My understanding of love exists in a confused state of emotion. For hidden truths whispered deep inside.
As consequence, my heart was permanently broken. Consciously, my ashamed convictions fabricated a lie.
The entryway cinched shut, and forever would remain closed.
Tied with prayer and an iron padlock, the roots of my secret would never be showed.
While time passed my loneliness grew and the silence became too strong.
Embracing a soaked tissue, I cried out “Why God, please take this from me, I am desperate to belong!”

In the same fashion as many nights before, I tossed and turned in conflict.
My dreams deeply saturated with passion to the core. My vulnerability quickly made me an addict.
Our hearts inflamed with fire, she braids her fingers with mine conforming like a glove.
Carelessly dances around me with desire, she elegantly cultivates my war for love.
Disillusioned I wake as her touch slowly relinquished, I begin to realize, this fire inside cannot be extinguished.

NEXT LEVEL HERE how do I start it...??

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Hi melissa! I'm sorry but this forum is only to request reviews on posted works from other people. If you publish this as an actual work, then you can go visit a thread that someone else made to request a review. Read this thread for more info. Hope you understand! :D
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Tuckster