z

Young Writers Society

Who's your favourite Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher?

Who's your favourite Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher?

Quirrell
2%
Lockhart
2%
Lupin
51%
"Mad-Eye Moody"
18%
Umbridge
3%
Snape
24%

Total votes : 288

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 am
Pencil2paper says...

I refused to pick Mad Eye Moody because of the psychological damage he did the Neville. He did know that both of his parents were tortured with the Cruciatis curse, right?
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm
GoldFlame says...

I don't know if I'm biased because Moody can see through wood. And he regenerated into a Time Lord.
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon May 26, 2014 4:08 pm
Wolfi says...

Lupin is my favorite character of the whole entire series. And anyway, he and Snape were the only ones who turned out to be the good guys. And Snape, you kind of took a while...
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:07 pm
RoxieRain says...

I chose Umbridge because not only does she have cute pink meowing kitty plates, that is my favorite book/ movie in the Harry Potter series :-)

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm
writerwithacause says...

I didn't read all the books, I'm reading them right now and I'm almost done with Azkaban, but I think Snape will forever remain a favourite. Don't know why, I guess I just love despotic teachers haha. xD He actually makes me laugh whenever he takes points from Gryffindor for no reasonable reason whatsoever.
Lockhart? Seriously who loves him? :P The whole Hogwarts could be in danger and he would just run away and leave the students alone to face the evil.
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March