Other
10%

Total votes : 288

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 pm
Laminated says...

This is probably my favourite show of life. GAHHH

Oh, to choose... My favourite fighting style by far is fire, but it's so impractical and useless for anything but combat. I feel like my personality and preferences are smack in the middle between Earth and Fire, but I'm choosing fire because Zuko.
I'M GUNNA MAKE DIS PLACE YO HOME

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm
Blackwood says...

I am curious as to what people are thinking when they check the "other" box.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:02 am
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

Why has everyone in the world not seen this AMAZING TV show? All of you people need to watch it. best thing on the planet!
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:00 am
View Likes
KatKage says...

It is!!! It's the perfect mix of themes and plot twists aimed towards a older/more experienced crowd that are done with beautiful and skillful story telling, and refreshingly playful/humorous childlike innocence that makes you feel like a kid again but still are taken seriously. The pacing is literally the best I've ever seen, none of the characters are cliché (except for that one episode e-e *stares down that one terrible episode that was directed by some random guy o3o* (Tis only one episode and it ain't too bad Ya know? :3)) and the plot AwesomeAmazing. I highly suggest it to anyone who appreciates masterful plot and storytelling XD

Oh! I think I'm a mix of all four to be honest, but when you go by elimination: Air) I tend to face things head on/with all my strength instead of going with the flow, so no air. Water) Same as air <u>' Earth) I move too much and am too emotional to be earth, which leaves: Fire :3 *Is emotional, very aggressive (sometimes <u>''), passionate, vibrant, and, well, explosive ouo* yeah, I'm a fire gal X3 (*Isn't for the whole Fire Nation take over thing!! <u>''* (Although I do love Zuko ;u; *huggles adopted son ;u;* SO COMPLICATED!! O3O)) So, yeah :3 Fire Nation o3o (Ya'll watch out for my fire-bending!! OuO)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:55 pm
MaresAzulados says...

I am fire by birth, but I think I'm an Earthbender better. It fits me and my personality.
Scipio: Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see.
Bo: We're not scared.
Scipio: Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger? RAWR!

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

I'm definitely an Air Nomad. I am air by birth too(Gemini is an Air Sign) but I think I belong to Earth Kingdom too. But I decided to pick Air though at the same time I feel close to Earth. =)
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm
View Likes
Xreigon says...

My problem is that I love both fire and water, and I can be both passionate and firey as well as calm! :shock:
“If you don't think there is magic in writing, you probably won't write anything magical.”
- Terry Brooks

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:58 am
SushiSashimi333 says...

ChocoCookie wrote:I'm definitely an Air Nomad. I am air by birth too(Gemini is an Air Sign) but I think I belong to Earth Kingdom too. But I decided to pick Air though at the same time I feel close to Earth. =)

Wow, that's saying exactly how I felt. The funny part is that your birthday, if I remember correctly, is on the same day as mine! XD
Sushi

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 am
Caerulean says...

Omg! Such an awesome poll! xD Just went silently fanboying for a bit. lol *ehem* Water! :D
“(...) and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf, The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I like the Water Tribe AND the Air Nomads, but I picked the Earth Kingdom because I think it would make sense, as I come from New Zealand and it's known for it's environmental places and enigmatic native wildlife.

I suit the element of water best, but I think I'd be a non bender with artist skills.
I literally cannot swim, and a water bender that's afraid of swimming just wouldn't make sense.

Anyways, I would consider it a highlight of my life if I could go to Iroh's tea shop in Ba Sing Sei! I'd love to get a job there, even just to sweep... but I would LOVE to learn about tea from the master! I love tea, and Iroh and Zuko are my favourite characters. < 3

Also, I might even get a glance of the enigmatic cabbage merchant...hehehe.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:37 am
WritersCanDream77 says...

I am a swimmer. Water tribe is so totally mine!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:28 pm
EscapeToNeverland says...

okay, I've seen of the series, a few episodes here and there.
It's not that I'm mean like the fire kingdom or anything, then agian I'm not saying I'm not. Just not as harsh.
I picked Fire because I have firey personality but also warm heart. But i can easily burn you with words, and sometimes a few punches and what not if I need to :P
Hey world! If you wanna talk, I'm here to talk.
I love to talk.... yeah I'm gonna stop before I accidently kill this little harmless box......

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm
View Likes
dragonfphoenix says...

I was born and raised Fire bender. Not all fire benders are evil, people. If you don't believe me, then you didn't watch the entire Avatar, the Last Airbender series, and you DEFINITELY didn't see The Legend of Korra. If, after watching both of those, you still want to be a stickler and continue to point out all the bad examples of my tribe, I will personally take you out in an agni kai.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 am
Caerulean says...

AnnieBauthor wrote:I like the Water Tribe AND the Air Nomads, but I picked the Earth Kingdom because I think it would make sense, as I come from New Zealand and it's known for it's environmental places and enigmatic native wildlife.

I suit the element of water best, but I think I'd be a non bender with artist skills.
I literally cannot swim, and a water bender that's afraid of swimming just wouldn't make sense.

Anyways, I would consider it a highlight of my life if I could go to Iroh's tea shop in Ba Sing Sei! I'd love to get a job there, even just to sweep... but I would LOVE to learn about tea from the master! I love tea, and Iroh and Zuko are my favourite characters. < 3

Also, I might even get a glance of the enigmatic cabbage merchant...hehehe.

I can't swim too! lol But come on, we can be waterbenders. :D
“(...) and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf, The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 pm
Karzkin says...

My element is totally bismuth.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

K's Killa Kritiques

#TNT

All Hail the undisputed king of the YWS helicopter game.

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat