2%
Other
3%

Total votes : 239

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:46 pm
EmmVeePi says...

I would love a Kindle but alas dont have the money so I read leather bound usually.

Reviews: 4
Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:43 pm
BreBre says...

I prefer paperback books. Cause when I read I fold the book so I don't have to hold it with two hands.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:38 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Stirred, and on the rocks! ;D
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 pm
fireheartedkaratepup says...

Paperback all the way. Lighter, easier to carry. Not as durable, but I don't care.
I should try more audio books, but I'd only ever listen to them in the car and my cd player's broken.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 am
BadNarrator says...

I understand the appeal of e-books but for me paperback is the best option. I have to fly every three weeks and not having to worry about the battery dying on me or not having to turn off an electronic device before take off makes them the superior choice for me.

also paperbacks are the most portable physical text, which makes them great for people who travel. they are inexpensive. most used book stores will give you credit when you trade them in. and you don't have to worry about damage to the cover like you do with hardback or leather bound.

I like to trade books with people. but unless you're some crazy rich person you can't give away leather bound books. paperbacks I can give away and never think twice about it.
First you will awake in disbelief, then
in sadness and grief and when you wake
the last time, the forest you've been
looking for will turn out to be
right in the middle of your chest.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 am
TheSybarite says...

I like leather bound, though paperback are much easier to carry. I love them both!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:58 am
Pencil2paper says...

I prefer hardcover because they are more durable than paperback and I am much less likely to accidentally break the spine of hardback books.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:36 am
deleted17 says...

Uh, I have an old Kindle, and it scams you with how many pages there are! Like, a small picture becomes a whole page!
Or like this : "So she went into the vault. She never came back
"
It's annoying as hell!
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin