2%

Total votes : 201

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

I'd say poetry is my favorite to review because I write it the most, so I review it the most. I also write lyrics, so that would be second. I feel less experienced with prose so I don't review it as often.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

Yeahhhh Poetry!! Go poetry! :P I like reviewing poetry...because it's beautiful.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY! POETRY!
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 pm
elysian says...

sorry for spamming c:
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

132 Reviews

Reviews: 132
Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 pm
View Likes
racket says...

I like poetry the most, because I'm so lazy and can't help but read the short things. But when I read my first poetry off this sight, I realized:I don't like poetry because it's short, I like it because on this sight there are so many genius people writing genius poetry that makes me full of genius emotion. Laughing, crying, whatever it is, I know I've got a treat when I see a poem. Especially the long ones. Who cares how short they are?
~ Racket
"The one who reigns forever,
He is a friend of mine!
The God of angel armies,
Is always by my side!"
"I was cup-bearer to the king." -Nehemiah 1
"I've lost all my marbles, but I promise they'll come back."

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm
StellaThomas says...

I love reviewing novels. Too often that means reviewing first chapters, but I love reviewing multiple chapters and being able to talk about the plot and character development as I go along.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:53 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

I love reviewing short stories! I feel it's more my strong point, prose, and yet it's not as long as novels.
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh