14%
Maybe
21%

Total votes : 443

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 am
KaiTheGreater says...

I'm trying to put together all the little pieces of a story I have spread out among twenty different notebooks and seventeen computers, so I imagine once they're all together it'll resemble something like a novel...
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

Random avatar

Reviews: 31
Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 am
Bobbywalker says...

Yeah, if you want to get my plot, read the chapters :D
"We are all equal, for we are all nothing"

Bobby. You so stupid.

Reviews: 2
Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:42 pm
Angelrose says...

I am and I love writing it. It is sooooooooo much fun. It is horror and supernatural mixed. Can't wait to get it finished and published. :D Good luck to all aspiring authors :!: :!: :!:

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed May 15, 2013 8:58 am
Catnip says...

I'm always writing a novel, my dear :p

Catnip~
Until one has loved an animal,
a part of one’s soul remains unawakened. – Anatole France

https://www.facebook.com/kristychan.ove ... ef=tn_tnmn

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:01 pm
Stormcrow says...

Prologue of The Token (please review! I plan on publishing it. Also see chapters 1-3)
Chapters 1-3 of The Token (Please review! Plan on publishing so need it)

What would you do if u held one of the two most powerful objects in the universe? And what if u found it in the ruins of your best friends house?
Caleb Julius

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Stormcrow says...

Mine is over 9 thousand! Its actually 110K words
Caleb Julius

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue May 13, 2014 5:47 pm
Evander says...

I am writing a novel, it is called Silence is Silver.

A young girl named Rease is mute, and her only means of communication is sign language. One day she finds her father dad, and she has to go live with her mother and her stepfather.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:16 pm
SARAHJO says...

I actually had to redo my entire novel midway so there are currently only two chapters complete. Though here's some background.

'Howl'
Mikayla Wright. Typical teen from what you would expect. But if you knew the real Kayla, you'd know that this girl was far from typical. Born with a rare blood, blood her father called "Amethyst blood", Kayla was capable of the impossible, wielding the strangest paranormal abilities. With the power to know one's entire life story by touching them, and manipulate the minds of people if she concentrated hard enough, one particular group of evil forces thirsts for the blood she inherits. Now under full protection by a clan of wolves, Kayla must overcome her fear of facing danger in its face. Will she ever be able to get away from what wants her the most?
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:22 am
View Likes
r4p17 says...

OF COURSE I AM? WHO ISN'T ON HERE?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:55 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

I'm writing around four novels, but only one of them I'm consistent on. xD The other three I only write on occasionally.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:58 am
BellaRoma says...

Imaginary Friends (will probably be called Easy For You To Say in future) is my first novel.
It's about a girl named Layla, who has a split personality. It would be easy to dismiss her, but she is the heroine.
She gets put under the care of Dr Aiden, who seems to hate her for something. The way he treats her can only be described as emotional abuse.
It`s a story of insanity (on the Doc`s part and possibly on Layla`s) and what that means. It`s also a story of humanity and how we define that (or lack thereof).
I know there are a few plot holes, but this is my first draft of my first story.

Part 1: Mercy
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:50 pm
steampowered says...

There was no option for "I've written two drafts of a book and haven't got around to completely re-writing it" so I had to choose Maybe.

I wish I could have said Yes. :D
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken