Other
42%

Total votes : 261

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm
Elinor says...

I was about four years old when I started writing, so I don't remember specifically what my first story was.

I wrote one when I was five about two princesses who free a captive fairy. I'd say the first story I wrote that actually had potential was when I was nine or ten- about a french princess who solves her mother's murder.

I was pretty obsessed with princesses when I was younger. :P I think it's safe to say I've expanded my horizons since then.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 pm
Epicdonkalous says...

I actually put down that I didn't remember, as I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone what my -first- story was!

BUT THEN....

I was reading everybody else's comments/stories...and it came back! It was a story called "The Four Seasons" or "How the Seasons got their name" or some rubbish....xDD (I think) and it was about four girls with powers that controlled the seasons....yeah, yeah, I know, I was um...still in elementary school, not sure of the age. xD Anyway, it was published in this newspaper (or maybe magazi- NO, IT WAS NEWSPAPER) and I got a t-shirt and a free copy. xD

That's a bit sad, though, that lil' me could get something published. xD
"... syphon the white from my heart, lick the wine from my lips and enjoy the deconstruction of me"

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 pm
Hecate says...

I was seven, so the details are a bit hazy. However, I do have this image in my head that stuck through the years.

The story was about my friends, that much I recall. I remember the ending. All of us were sitting on the front porch of a gorgeous white trimmed house, with orange and red leaves falling peacefully. But, I don't remember what happened that led to that. I have no recollection of the plot, just that final ending scene :).

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:48 pm
CactusGirl says...

My first story was about how much I hated school... I still don't know why I got a C on it.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 am
thestorygirl says...

My first book that I can remember was about a bunch of rabbits. I didn't realize until I'd stopped writing it, but it was almost exactly like Watership Down.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:05 am
ImHero says...

everyone has fluffy stories? Mines about war:P (at least the first one i remember with terrible memory!)
new profile: profile.php?u=36729

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:07 am
Skydreamer says...

I always had stories running through my head...I can't remember exactly the first one I wrote down. But I didn't really start writing until ten, and wrote this story about horses with a firend. Then we played the story in real life!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 pm
View Likes
reason says...

It was kindergarten. I didn't physically write it down . . . I couldn't read/write at that age. The story I conjured up was about an elephant and a husky that broke out of jail.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm
KaiTheGreater says...

I've been writing since I knew how, and even before then, so I can't remember every story or the order I wrote them in, but I think my first was about a cat who ate a mouse, but then it crawled out of its mouth and begged for mercy. o.O And in the end they became friends...
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:34 am
Lycando says...

My first stories were actual centralised around this super turtle called Werter who acted as the world's superhero.... :P
Insert certain quote here from some terribly famous and renowned great scientist/philosopher/actor who is now dead and so his/her words shall carry on -Lycando

Yes you have a story? Yes you want a review? Yes please click here.

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 pm
firstflamenow says...

I voted for space, but it was really more about the vastness of time and the endless nothingness of everything which mostly consists of nothing but actually contains a small quantity of something... or something like that. It questioned the meaning of the word everything, because everything has to include all the nothingness of the universe, but nothing is not a part of something because it does not exist, but without nothing there would only be everything and that would just be confusing an' stuff so both words should just go die in a hole somewhere.

I was a very confusing child. :P

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:43 am
LadyPurple says...

I was about 9 and in the 5th grade and I had a cute crush on this boy who I was close with and it involved us in some weird underwater kingdom. It ended with me saving his life and us getting married and happily ever after. It was either that or a story I never finished about an orphan girl who was a part of a prophecy. It didn't make it halfway through chapter one. XD and the girl's mother had been killed by her father attempting to protect her. I was not very normal.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm
Pencil2paper says...

I wrote a story when I was six that was, sadly, about a princess in a tower by her evil uncle Rancid. She got herself out of the tower though. The price got eaten.

I still have it somewhere....
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian