Other
42%

Total votes : 261

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 pm
View Likes
TheMarauderBandit says...

My first story (that I can remember actually wanting to write) was something that I started in 1st grade, and finished around 3rd grade (it was an eight story series). The first one was around 24 pages.

It was about this normal girl named Jamie, who fought an evil sorcerer, trying to posses her little sister. She traveled with a golden retriever (Beacon) and a hawk (Ace), who actually turned out to be shape-shifters. And at the end, she ended up in this huge war against The Black Sorcerer (yes, that was his name), where her other little siblings (mostly a group of toddlers, ages 2-4) came and protected her. And then Beacon ended up killing the Black Sorcerer, but he managed to possess Lucy in the end.

-.- My mind at five-years-old, ladies and gentlemen.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Yes, it was about animals. What can I say; I was just discovering the wonderful world of Mossflower. Actually I got a small scene from my main character, Justin, a little while ago. :)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm
View Likes
Love says...

My first story was about me burning up in a furnace ^.^
I was Amareth :)

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 pm
View Likes
Master_Yoda says...

My first story... yeah about that...

I wrote about a wizarding school and a headmaster with as stupid a name as dumbledore, and it wasn't fanfiction, and I'm going to shut up before I embarrass myself further.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

The first I remember finishing, one summer when I was really a kid?

It was about a girl who married a guy, they have twelve (O.O) kids and all of them, except for the girl, turned up to be vampirezombies (yes I wrote that right).. The husband forced her to get inside some volcano, and then it gets really weird ~ she actually gets out of her body, watches as they all attack her body, and disappear, or die, or wake up somewhere else (not totally clear). I think she ends up in a world she thinks is real.
And the following morning, in the volcano, they find her shattered body.

I was a twisted kid. (Lol, was.)

Not sure if that goes under 'animals', 'romance' or 'other'. Hopefully not under 'my family', and the friends from that time weren't worth mentioning xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:00 pm
View Likes
MaddieMonkey13 says...

My first story was about a teddy bear on his magical trip to the 'All Mighty King Bear' to save the life of his ill mother, I wish I could really remember what happened after that.
MaddieMonkey:)

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

The very first one I remember/at least used to be able to still find was from when I was 6 or so - my brother was sick, so I wrote a story to make him feel better. He hated it.

It was something to do with a prince, I think. I should go see if I could find it again...
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 pm
View Likes
DevanEWilliams says...

My first actual story I began writing in sixth grade and was about a girl with supernatural powers.'Twas awful. I may end up still using the basic idea at some point though...

Oh oh! My very first "story" was one I wrote in second grade for this project where everyone was given a book that you had to write/illustrate. Mine was about a bubble and its adventures and then it was finally taken in by a small boy as a pet.
Stay away from limbo bears.
And always have extra marshmallows on hand in case of emergencies.

High Quality Reviews Available Here! viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96280

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Dinosaurs. I don't even really remember what it was about, but I remember putting it together when I was 5 or 6 and one of my Great Aunts was babysitting my siblings and I. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere.

Also, Jack (Firestarter) is wrong about Creative Writer 2. I did mine on construction paper, the greatest writing software of all time. OF ALL TIME.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

My first story was about a girl who was helping her dad wash his car, when suddenly she was spirited away in a big bubble to a secret lab where this guy experimented on her and turned her into a puppy via special drugs ^^
In puppy form she defeated him by shoving him into a giant vat of chemicals and turned back into a human, then was spirited back to her home in another bubble, where she was reunited with her family ^u^

I was maybe ten years old (maybe younger) and drew/wrote out the whole story X3

Being stolen from home, crazed scientists, magic bubbles, experimental drugs, transformations. . .

I was an odd child >u<

Still am OuO
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:40 am
LadySpark says...

a fairy named Primrose!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 am
View Likes
ShakespeareWallah says...

My first one probably was about a rock that magically fell from the sky creating some sort of disturbances for the locals.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm
AlfredSymon says...

It's very much other. I told about a house which ate all kinds of people. I think I did that kinda stories when I was very young.

I am so weird.
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

32 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 32
Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 am
View Likes
Ary says...

The first story I wrote I was like 7 or 6 years old. My writing and diction was terrible but I still smile every time I read it, because it reminds me why I started writing in the first place. :D
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"
- John Lennon

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 am
View Likes
Taxi says...

The first significant story I wrote was a plot for a Role-Playing Game I wished to create. I called it "Sanam". It was a romance driven fantasy about a monster hunter named Zack, and his girlfriend, Sarah. I was ten when I wrote it, so it wasn't very good, of course. But I routinely added onto this story until I had a developed world, more or less.

I became attached to this story and world, even years later, even now. To the point where, I wanted to work with it, but I had become a better storyteller, and so I wasn't satisfied with the plots or the characters I'd designed.

After a while I kind of branched off of this, with a prequel called The Priestess of Fate that is the same story and world, but re-written to be improved in every way I'm capable.

Anywho, yeah, that's the first thing I wrote.

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare