Jagged says...

I should and I try but I never finish anyth
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 am
View Likes
abbie651382 says...

I write everyday since I'm always updating my diary :) It's a form of my practice to write with speed.
Always wear a smile. You don't know people falling in love on you when you smile.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 am
View Likes
iampaulop says...

I dont write everyday, novels or parts of it. I'm very busy with my school and exams. But I promised myself to write during our semestral break. Meanwhile, I'm reading books to broaden my English vocabulary ---- Percy Jackson series in particular :D
It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities

Paul Zione

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:11 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

I don't write every day in a creative sense, or at least not in the way that I would count it as writing. I storybook almost every day, many times more than once a day, but I don't truly write, not poetry or novels or short stories.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 pm
View Likes
HomelessPorcupine says...

I get up at 5 every morning to write, though I usually end up getting to my laptop at around 5:30. It's something that I just started this week and I'm loving it! :D I'm working on a small book right now and I've been averaging about 1,182 words/1 1/2 pages a day.
"I can't afford a teddy bear, so I sleep with this contact solution."

Taran: He will not succeed in this. Somehow, we must find a way to escape. We dare not lose hope.

Fflewddur: I agree absolutely, your general idea is excellent; it's only the details that are lacking.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:15 am
View Likes
Kiki says...

I don't write everyday in my novel, as I should. Now that I think about it, it kind of upsets me... though, I am taking a Creative Writing class this next quarter (that I'm so excited for!) And one of my favourite teachers at the school teaches it. I can't wait :D

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:16 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Nope. Ain't got the time.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm
View Likes
Mikko says...

It's the sad, sad truth: I don't write everyday but I am doing all I can to make that possible!
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 am
View Likes
Nioxre says...

Yeah, I do! And my term paper won't stop me from doing so until I run out of that awesome creative juice~.

No, I don't write diary entries or inspirations (sorry to burst your bubble), or else that creative juice would just transpire onto my everyday living instead onto my imagination, and then I'll run out of it because I've become too dull and mundane to create a good fiction story, and then I'll end up writing my own experiences and then -

You get the point (hopefully). This happens a lot and if it gets too full, I end up drawing the scenes in my head onto paper just to settle them down until I get home to jot them all down on virtual paper.

(Well, sorry for being too creative.)

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:56 pm
View Likes
Jennya says...

Do essays count?
Stay gold, Ponyboy - S.E. Hinton

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 pm
View Likes
GryphonFledgling says...

Does musing on your stories count? Or is it strictly actually writing in the body of a work? Because, in some capacity of relation to my projects, I do write every day. It's not always actual prose though. Sometimes it's outlining, sometimes it's notes related to the project, and sometimes it is actually *writing*.
I am reminded of the babe by you.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 am
View Likes
Vervain says...

If I don't write every day, my head starts yelling at me and telling me to wake up. The only days when I don't write are days when I'm extremely sick, and even then I try to get at least a few words in on whatever story I have at hand. Sometimes it ends up that I scatter a few ideas through and try to figure out what the heck I'm doing, but most of the time it's just writing. Writing, writing, writing. Sometimes it's just because my characters think they're entitled, and they want another scene in their honour; sometimes it's just a dialogue sketch. I have a few of those I have to expand.
stay off the faerie paths

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 am
View Likes
stargazer9927 says...

Depending on how crazy my life is at the moment is how often I write, but lately I can honestly say I've been writing every day. I also have dead periods with my writing, but that's not necessary because my life is crazy, that's just because of writer's block. I'm on a really big high right now with a particular novel, and I'm also on a song high (I've written like three of them just in the past week) so for the moment I write every day.
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

I would love to say yes, but truthfully? No.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 am
Lavvie says...

I do but I never used to write every day. It only started with this new novel I'm working on and even though I'm limited for time a lot, I write at least a paragraph a day. It keeps the story alive in my head. Perhaps I'll stop when it's over or perhaps I won't.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica