51%

Total votes : 379

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 am
View Likes
Demeter says...

By "writing", I mean a short story/novel/poem or parts of them.

I don't. I probably should, though.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 am
View Likes
Starlight9 says...

I would write them in my head everyday but not on paper.
★L9

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 am
HereBeMonsters says...

I try to set apart a couple of hours a day to devote to writing.
With the novel I'm doing at the moment I'm usually able to write at least a few hundred words a day, if not a thousand or so.

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 pm
View Likes
wonderland says...

I try to write at least a poem on my bus.
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Noelle says...

I write something everyday, but it's usually really bad. Sometimes I just jot down a short story that I've had in my head for a while.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 pm
Tigersprite says...

I do a little. Often part of a short story which I may or may not finish, though most often brief poems that dissatisfy me so that I never return to them.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 pm
Dreamwalker says...

I try. Hard.

As if I write my novel on a daily basis? No. But I do write everyday, whether it be a short story or poetry, or even blogging if that counts. Anything to really get the words out of me.

Writing shouldn't be a chore. I would rather not make it one!

~Walker
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

204 Reviews

Reviews: 204
Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm
View Likes
crescent says...

LIES. We all write everyday. I'm "writing" this post right now. You wrote those words on your facebook status. You wrote the words in your comment. You wrote your review for that work you reviewed today. So do we all write everyday? Did you write your name down on a piece of paper today?
Please take care to use good grammar when making a post!

"grammer" 1519 matches on YWS *twitches*

Rydia is the ruler of the world. :(

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Cres:

Demeter in the first post wrote:By "writing", I mean a short story/novel/poem or parts of them.

~

No, and I don't think I should unless you can avoid burnout. Sometimes I get too tired to be creative and it drains me. So I don't write to recharge, as backwards as it sounds. I write when inspiration strikes and that's the most fun for me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm
View Likes
XxMattxX says...

nope, and I don't plan to.
Writing is just a small portion of a small portion of a small portion of a small portion of....
Spoiler! :
...what I do each day to maintain my life.
I have school, extracurricular activities, Godly appointments, sleep, food, socializing, health habits, tutoring younger kids (for forensics), and a whole crap load of other stuff.
Not even in the future- I LOVE writing, so I'll probably edit as a hobby, but I'd rather go into a needed career that is guaranteed to put food on my long, oak/maple table. lol
So= I'll do oncology.

and I vote no.
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:59 pm
View Likes
artsy says...

I'm working on a novel and I try to write at least 4-5 pages a day. Sometimes, I work on poems very few times during the week, but they're very rare, especially nowadays. :P but in the future as soon as I get out of highschool, I don't plan on writing (poems, short stories, working on novels, etc.) everyday.
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 pm
View Likes
Gryffindor13 says...

I write at least a paragraph a day. Even if it's sweet nothings :)

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 am
RoarShark says...

I usually write part of something everyday, though rarely does anything turn out good. It does help that I have a creative writing class daily.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Of course, if I didn't, I might die!!!

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 am
Destiny110 says...

I don't write everyday, my brain just can't handle that much thinking and planning, plus I get huge blocks for long periods of time sometimes. But even being as sick as a dog, like I am, I've brain-written a poem about sickness. Inspiration and motivation are amazing!
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies