Occasionally.
23%

Total votes : 515

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:37 pm
View Likes
Starhunter says...

You know, sometimes I wonder what people without voices in their heads think about.... it must get pretty boring! ;)
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it!
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 am
Ikerot says...

I mean, if you count me as a character, yeah they do talk. Or rather, I talk to myself xD
My characters don't really talk to me since I always imagine them in a scene where they're talking to other people. Then if I like that scene, I'll add it in the story. I usually daydream or sleep when it happens.
"Good begins with evil, and evil is here to stay." - From The Sovereign

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am
View Likes
KatKage says...

Yah, they talk ^^ not to me ofcourse, they are compleatly oblivious to me ^u^
I just watch them in their worlds and write/draw what I see ^u^
But no, I don't wish they'd shut up ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm
NoirLumiere says...

They do all the time. But they always make me feel in a good mood, so it's not a problem. Until they start fighting, that is... XD
"We all have perceptions of ourselves that others may find untrue or inaccurate."
-NoirLumiere

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat May 18, 2013 12:49 am
View Likes
Annapurna says...

Is it worrying when characters talk to you? Or is it worse when you ask their advice on things? Because that's become a habit now! I need to stop pretending they exist or I'll replace reality with imagination! On second thought.. that doesn't sound too bad?? :wink:

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm
Mystery0009 says...

Well, its not exactly a character that talks to me; its something else that talks to me that I turned into a character. I normally don't tell people about it because I have enough people thinking I'm crazy after they find me "talking to myself" in an empty room but I figured since we're all talking about speaking with imaginary people then it wouldn't make me seem too insane. xD
The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone. ~Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 pm
EscapeToNeverland says...

they sometimes tell me what they want to happen :)
Once one of them told me that they wanted their future boyfriend to go around and kill everyone. and she's like only 9 :/
Hey world! If you wanna talk, I'm here to talk.
I love to talk.... yeah I'm gonna stop before I accidently kill this little harmless box......

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:51 pm
NicoleBri says...

This is probably odd but when I write.. I have to focus and as I type the scripts of when they talk.. some conversations just go through my head without me thinking that is what I want them to say. I hope that makes sense to ya'll. Lol. :)
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

Oh my wordsmithing I about flipped when I saw this title!!! YES THEY TALK AND THEY WON'T SHUT UP 2 AM CONVERSATIONS ARE NO FUN!!!! I'm not alone!! *sighs* Okay, got that off my chest.

Mine have a nasty (or greatly appreciated, depending on the context) habit of pitching a fit about story content and plot direction, and what they do and don't like about it. Major characters will change things on a whim, and if I protest they dig their heels in or simply hand me a 200 page document detailing all the reasons why their suggestion is better. Most of the time, THE most prominent character changes something, then sits back and crosses his arms and watches me futilely protest the changes until I finally concede the superiority of his idea.
And that's not even including any arguments we have or have not had about other, non-story related issues, which typically occur when I should be sleeping, instead of talking with them. They just don't understand...
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:25 pm
ajruby12 says...

"Of course we talk to her!"
"Hee hee, she doesn't go anywhere without us!"
Will you guys be quiet??

Of course I'm in total control of them.. Ow! Stop poking me!
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 am
XxKaixX says...

Sometimes when I'm thinking about something funny, I just put it in one of my character's voice and laugh at it in my head! :smt003 (Laughing out loud in school will make me look like a weirdo...)
A Story is like a painting.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:55 pm
Zolen says...

I wish, no I am fully sane, any time they talk its because I make them talk. (It sometimes becomes a very meta conversation.)
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew