Other
3%

Total votes : 504

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 am
View Likes
abbie651382 says...

I got it from a friend. We are both writing stories and she tells me that she is submitting her work at "Young Writers" so I try to type in the browser, when I got home, www.youngwriters.com but then I find out that I am wrong so I type it to the search engine instead and there I go - I'm already at the site.
Always wear a smile. You don't know people falling in love on you when you smile.

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am
AmeliaCogin says...

I was desperate to get my work out there. I wanted to get my stories published in a magazine, but it turned out that the prosess was alot more complicated and expensive than I thought. I was browsing the net looking for sites to post my work. I read a yahoo page where another girl wanted to find a writing website. In the end, she said that she'd joined young writers. So I checked it out, and here I am!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 pm
SirTobes says...

I was 12, and REALLY loves writing. So I thought, I want to talk to other king writers, there must be SOMETHING on the Internet.
So I typed in young writers forums....
BAHM!
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm
View Likes
manisha says...

All my friends wanted me to do something with my poems and stories so i googled young writers and found YWS on the top of the list of the websites best suited for young writers. I initialy started with teen ink but soon shifted here. I am glad i did it, this place is a heaven for writers.
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm
Starhunter says...

I was bored one day and I searched "young writers" on google and came up with this.
Bully for kindred spirits!
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it!
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 pm
Chrisoh99 says...

----
Last edited by Chrisoh99 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 0
Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 am
Iarann says...

A lamppost told me.
Literally.
I was leaning against it, and it hissed, "Oi. You. You're the poster-maker, aren't you?" (I design posters for lemonade-stands, and there was one plastered over this lamppost.)
I suppose I shall have to go thank it now. Don't want to wonder what others will say if they see me talking to lampposts.
Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est. Cash or card? c:

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 pm
Stori says...

Actually, I think Mom found it. We wanted to find a site where I could post my writing, and this is what came up in the search.

Reviews: 1
Fri May 11, 2012 1:51 pm
tenshou says...

Through Daily Star!!!

I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah