Other
3%

Total votes : 504

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon May 16, 2011 11:39 pm
View Likes
Waterlilygirl says...

It was the best ever google result in the world :D Young Writers = AMAZING! Bam Addicted for life
JUST SMILE

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 am
View Likes
emoticon220 says...

One day I was really bored and I wanted a place to share my poetry and writing with others so I googled like,"writing websites for teens" or something like that and thus my love of yes was born, by the it's been a year and my parents still don't know that I've joined yet another community website, and have friends on it haha.
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm
Gheala says...

I was desperate to find a place where I could write, get reviews and have some copyright protection. You won't imagine how many writing sites that boldly say that they don't protect any copyrights and it's entirely the author's responsibility. -.- What's up with that, seriously?
But in YWS, I do have copyright and I get awesome reviews, not to mention that I learn a lot by reviewing other people.
You've got an amazing site over here. ^^ !!!
I'm back to my YWS after months of disappearance, hoping that I'd gain the immunity of books and quills against the harmful realism of our world.

In case this made no sense, I'm just saying that I'm happy I'm back!

504 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 504
Sat May 21, 2011 1:08 am
View Likes
Kafkaescence says...

Patty and I are pretty close.
#TNT

WRFF

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 pm
View Likes
RoseGryffindor says...

I was telling my friend, Sakura, about my stories and she told me about hers. Then she told me about this website, where you can "publish" your stories and poems and get feedback, tips and help on them. So far it's been very helpfull. Reading other's stories and having them comment on mine has definatly helped my writing. Thank you so much for creating this website!
May all your bacon BURN! ~Calcifer "Howl's Moving Castle"

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun May 22, 2011 8:06 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I found it by Google. I searched 'young writers'. I wanted to meet other young writers and just write and connect. I was originally going to join TeenInk, but for some reason my access was denied. So I found another result - YWS. I went on it a few times, looking at writings and profiles (including RangerHawks, I remember seeing that one) before finally joining as AnnieBauthor. I'm actually pretty glad that I didn't get to join TeenInk. If I did, I'd have never discovered YWS. A beautiful twist of fate. Mmmmm........YWS will never be forgotten........ guess I'm immortal now. May YWS live for eternity!
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm
View Likes
cosby says...

I wanted somewhere where I could post my stories and get good feedback and advice on how to improve my writing. I spent a couple of hours on google, and voila! :) So glad Ifound this website, because if I hadn't, my writing would have been *shudders*- let's not go there.
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it -

- If the doctor told me I had 6 minutes left to live, I'd type faster -

I laugh at my own signature. Sad? Yes.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed May 25, 2011 11:01 pm
View Likes
CelticaNoir says...

Don't exactly remember, but my best guess would have to be Google. :3
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

Reviews: 2
Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm
View Likes
SethWes says...

I had been using one site, something coffee shop, but after posting one of my stories, I realized the site was full of people who just wanted Bella/Edward stories. Including romance. lots and lots of romance. So, I found this site by google just because I refuse to write fan-fics.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 am
View Likes
earendil says...

persyface suggested I join YWS and write to my heart's content, and it turned out this place was 23438293 times better than where I used to write, so I made it my home. touching, I know.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun May 29, 2011 7:24 am
View Likes
iampaulop says...

I discovered YWS thru google. First I am a member of writing.com but I find it quite difficult to navigate and manage the site so I searched again. Then, I became a member of Necrotania.com, but reviews are not prioritized. Then I searched ong google young writers, then voila! YWS came ! haha..

I have written a novel, actually Im should be working on book 4 now but I stopped because it is not in English medium. I was popular by that novel IN OUR SCHOOL only hehe. :) so Im working hard on my English
It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities

Paul Zione

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun May 29, 2011 3:18 pm
View Likes
dancingmangos says...

I had had serious writer's block for about two months, but kept hoping that some amazing idea would pop up and break it. Unfortunately, it never did, so I finally decided to force myself to get a rude awakening by having some harsh reviews on my writing. Yes, along with having writer's block, I was also floating along in a cloud of "my writing is awesome, I'll hurt it if I try anymore". Yeah, pretty bad.

Thank God I found this place. It's amazing if you REALLY want to improve your writing.
"The core of the human spirit comes from new experiences."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon May 30, 2011 5:05 am
View Likes
DelanieHeart says...

Who's Pat Buchanana or wahtever?

Writing is a haven. Writing is a solitude. Writing is a passion.

-- Delanie Heart

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue May 31, 2011 1:44 pm
View Likes
blackstar says...

Damn it! I should've chosen google!! I didn't really read all the options, so I just chose 'other'.
I randomly googled 'Young writers' and it came up, that's pretty much it... 8)

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 pm
View Likes
katngo73 says...

I googled websites for young writers, and here I am!!!
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said