Pat Buchanan is a ghost
11%

Total votes : 250

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:07 pm
View Likes
Keowyn says...

i do believe in ghosts, or beings like them, because I have three freaky stories.

My cousin was at are grandmother's house one day, a month after our grandfather died. He was starting out the window when all of the sudden, he asked my grandmother if "Papaw" had a red shirt. She said yes, and went to the window. A man that looked extremely alot like our grandfather was standing in the yard in a flannel shirt. She blinked and he was gone.

The second is that my friend went on a fourwheeler ride in the woods. She was alone (that's pretty stupid) and saw a black guy pointing a gun at her. she tried to stop, but ran through him, because he was a ghost. Something kept tugging at her brain: the words 'your family will pay' and then her grandmother or someone in her family died three months later-- and it turned out that in the Civil War days someone in her family had killed this man.

The last is my experience. In our old house there was a place on the floors that looked like blood- my sis and I joked about it. Then one night I got up to get some water. I was back in the bed when I felt something wrap its arms around me and whisper, 'you will always be my daughter.' i was sorta freaked but went back to sleep. I woke up about an hour later and this lady in a long white dress was sitting on my bed. She had a long scar across her face, and haunting, haunting eyes. it was scary. . . and the whole duaghter thing has always creeped me out. I thing that lady was murdered.
(.)*(.)
..-U-..
--------------------------------------------------------

I do not suffer from insanity.

. . .

I ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:30 pm
View Likes
thegirlwhofateloves says...

I believe! Lol.

In as much as I accept that they possible maybe perhaps do exist. I do believe in them, I'm just not sure if I'm right :wink:

I think I've seen them. Mainly when I was younger. However, I have a very overactive imagination - I had to go to a phycaiatrist because I was a bit odd...I saw and had long conversations and was terrified of things that weren't there, but were, if you get me, and stuff *ahem* ...I don't really want to get into it...

But I think that, yes, they do exist.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:51 am
View Likes
MidnightVampire says...

Yep. Ghosts exist. No doubt about it. I belive 'n 'em because I've seen them.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 am
View Likes
casey_kent says...

Nope. They're not real. There are evil spirits, angels. Ghosts do not exist because once a person dies and their souls ya know goes somewhere, they can never go back here. The 'ghosts' that are usually talked about on tv are mostly evil spirits trying to haunt/scare people.
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:46 am
View Likes
deleted6 says...

casey_kent wrote:Nope. They're not real. There are evil spirits, angels. Ghosts do not exist because once a person dies and their souls ya know goes somewhere, they can never go back here. The 'ghosts' that are usually talked about on tv are mostly evil spirits trying to haunt/scare people.

So, you're taking word of tv rather than others. They obviously exist. Why would people make them up and the people who are ghost you're telling me they're all evil spirits. Okay:

Anne Bolyne
Glamis Castle
Haunted Houses.

There is proof about Haunted Houses they believe the materlials of the buildings record the dead.

Evil Spirits don't exist that's like believing in Vampires or Werewolves they've been explained.

Sadly Casey there is less proof of evil Spirits and blaming something invisible.

Ghosts exist in various forms not always to torment. So that's the evil spirit one out the window. They're in torment because of violent deaths. Or unfinished business not because of them being evil spirits.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 am
casey_kent says...

Vernon wrote:So, you're taking word of tv rather than others. They obviously exist. Why would people make them up and the people who are ghost you're telling me they're all evil spirits. Okay:

Anne Bolyne
Glamis Castle
Haunted Houses.

There is proof about Haunted Houses they believe the materlials of the buildings record the dead.

Evil Spirits don't exist that's like believing in Vampires or Werewolves they've been explained.

Sadly Casey there is less proof of evil Spirits and blaming something invisible.

Ghosts exist in various forms not always to torment. So that's the evil spirit one out the window. They're in torment because of violent deaths. Or unfinished business not because of them being evil spirits.

That's your opinion. What do I care? For you ghosts exist, for me, THEY DON'T.
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat May 17, 2008 3:49 pm
View Likes
helpless42 says...

i;m not supposed to beilve in ghosts, but hey I know that sometimes theres presecnce thats not me around. plus my animals freek out every time I feel it. I swaer my room has a ghost it it. its akways cold and my cat wont go anywhere near it. wouldnt it be cool if we could talk to them/ they could tell us so much about the past.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 pm
View Likes
Young gun says...

Not seen one yet.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat May 01, 2010 3:06 pm
View Likes
jolene says...

I think ghosts are not real but spirits are...I had a couple of experiences with a some. I was eating dinner one night, and I wad randomly looking around ( I do that) but I saw something, I did a double take. It was a teenage girl...she looked like she was standing In the rain, her clothed were torn, faded and she had no shoes on. Twas going to say something but I blinked and she was not there anymore.
So no I don't believe in ghosts, they are just lifeless 'sheets', but spirits are souls that need as much help as they need. :)
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Fri May 21, 2010 3:12 pm
View Likes
Yuriiko says...

Who's Pat Buchanan, anyway?
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm
View Likes
ToritheMonster says...

I've joined the minority that believes Pat Buchanan is a ghost.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Reviews: 1
Thu May 27, 2010 7:22 am
Maha says...

People say they have seen or felt ghosts. I have never seen or felt one myself but I have met people who did so I sort of believe that there is something unique and unexplainable what we call ghosts.

-maha

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Pat buchanan= ghost. Just accept it,then move on.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm
View Likes
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

I don't believe in stereotypical ghosts, but when I was younger I saw a lot of spirits, and I was raised not to immediately disbelieve in anything I saw that didn't make sense, so I believe in spirits. Although once I saw a really creepy just bad *thing* and it freaked me out, but not as bad as when I had a dream (I believe you should listen to your subconscious) about an evil witch attacking my house and family. I know, sounds silly, but I know witches, and that dream freaked the crap outta me. I had black candles lit for a week after that xD (black candles are supposed to get rid of negativity and negative things)
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

If there are ghosts, I am really a tiger from Alaska named Spencer, who is on the run from the cops for accidental pushing someone off a cliff and eating them. And at the moment I am at a hotel with Alec Baldwin and Seth Rogen.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy