24%
Pat Buchanan is a ghost
11%

Total votes : 250

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm
manisha says...

There has to be ghosts. All the purple things I own seem to mysteriously disapear..there has to be a ghost to nick all my purple belongings...well, I dont know who else to blame!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am
LostMoment says...

I believe in Ghosts because there has been a lot of evidence that they exist and my Mum and Dad had an experience with one... I believe if you die and are not ready to leave Earth then you become a Ghost till whatever you had to do is done.
"You don't get another chance... Life is no Nintendo game''(8)

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 am
BelarusBirdy says...

I believe in ghosts but not in the normal way... It's complicated, the whole idea squished up in my head. It's too big a topic to fit in my brain, as my head is packed with alotofuselessinformation, but I will say some of my more empty-headed friends have seen/ do see them and the stories they tell can be chilling.
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. I screamed aloud as it tore through them and now it's left me blind.
Florence and the Machine, Cosmic Love

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm
Nook says...

I believe in them. Though not the steriotypical them.
I also think ghosts are another term for spirits...just that the spirit has no physical host and so, just wander aimlessly or for a specific purpose.

Yeah...I'm quite religious.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:51 am
ChocoCookie says...

I agree with Aqua. I'm quite religious too and I believe in them too. Ghosts in the sense spirits but yeah, they're all the same.

I've experienced it too. Like when I was 7, I lost my grandfather. And after a few days, at 1.33 AM in the night, I needed to go to the loo. ;PP So, the bathroom's actually inside the room and on the other side so I have to pass the door. And just opposite our room is the stairs. So, the door was open that day and when I passed the door, I saw a white, shiny figure standing on the stairs. I looked again, it was still there. I screamed so loud because I got so scared and my grandmother had to switch on the lights.

Then, later on, I got to know that when our loved ones die, they wander around the house for a week or two and only one person they wish to make themselves visible to, will see them. And that was me.

So, obviously I believe in them.
And another proof is exorcism.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:54 pm
foxmaster says...

I saw a ghost once... picture someone covered in white paint in a creepy, ethereal glow.
Also, read the overnight trip..........true story, I promise!
Anyway so that one time what happened was I was a really little kid, what happened was I was scared of the dark. I got up, looked at the door which was right across from me, and saw that figure. I was terrified, so I closed my eyes and when I looked again it was gone.
Last edited by foxmaster on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:02 pm
foxmaster says...

I wish I could see a ghost.

Darling, you do not. Not at all.

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge