24%
Pat Buchanan is a ghost
11%

Total votes : 250

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm
manisha says...

There has to be ghosts. All the purple things I own seem to mysteriously disapear..there has to be a ghost to nick all my purple belongings...well, I dont know who else to blame!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am
LostMoment says...

I believe in Ghosts because there has been a lot of evidence that they exist and my Mum and Dad had an experience with one... I believe if you die and are not ready to leave Earth then you become a Ghost till whatever you had to do is done.
"You don't get another chance... Life is no Nintendo game''(8)

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 am
BelarusBirdy says...

I believe in ghosts but not in the normal way... It's complicated, the whole idea squished up in my head. It's too big a topic to fit in my brain, as my head is packed with alotofuselessinformation, but I will say some of my more empty-headed friends have seen/ do see them and the stories they tell can be chilling.
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. I screamed aloud as it tore through them and now it's left me blind.
Florence and the Machine, Cosmic Love

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm
Nook says...

I believe in them. Though not the steriotypical them.
I also think ghosts are another term for spirits...just that the spirit has no physical host and so, just wander aimlessly or for a specific purpose.

Yeah...I'm quite religious.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:51 am
ChocoCookie says...

I agree with Aqua. I'm quite religious too and I believe in them too. Ghosts in the sense spirits but yeah, they're all the same.

I've experienced it too. Like when I was 7, I lost my grandfather. And after a few days, at 1.33 AM in the night, I needed to go to the loo. ;PP So, the bathroom's actually inside the room and on the other side so I have to pass the door. And just opposite our room is the stairs. So, the door was open that day and when I passed the door, I saw a white, shiny figure standing on the stairs. I looked again, it was still there. I screamed so loud because I got so scared and my grandmother had to switch on the lights.

Then, later on, I got to know that when our loved ones die, they wander around the house for a week or two and only one person they wish to make themselves visible to, will see them. And that was me.

So, obviously I believe in them.
And another proof is exorcism.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:54 pm
foxmaster says...

I saw a ghost once... picture someone covered in white paint in a creepy, ethereal glow.
Also, read the overnight trip..........true story, I promise!
Anyway so that one time what happened was I was a really little kid, what happened was I was scared of the dark. I got up, looked at the door which was right across from me, and saw that figure. I was terrified, so I closed my eyes and when I looked again it was gone.
Last edited by foxmaster on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:02 pm
foxmaster says...

I wish I could see a ghost.

Darling, you do not. Not at all.

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom