Perfect things in life aren't things.
Spoiler! :
*_______*

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 am
View Likes
Flower~Child says...

There are no such things as ghosts, just demons. Believe me I know my house is haunted by them.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 am
View Likes
MeanMrMustard says...

The Slenderman is real. :smt002

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Absolutely not. I believe in alot of things that probably don't exist, but ghosts are NOT one of them.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Absolutely not. I believe in alot of things that probably don't exist, but ghosts are NOT one of them.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon May 30, 2011 10:46 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

They could be. I've twice felt a presence near me while I was in bed- once when I stayed in a Ronald McDonald house.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm
View Likes
silverkey says...

I would say yes. I don't know if it's just because loads of Filipinos are very superstitious, and somehow, that's leaked on over to me. My mom says that her side of the family is sensitive, and sometimes my aunts and some of my older cousins tell us ghost stories of things that happened to them. I can't tell anymore whether or not they're serious. xD
The stars twinkle,
The waves fall,
The flowers bloom,
And the girl saw it all.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 pm
IIWickedDestinyII says...

I don't mean to be rude or anything but why are you arguing over this Sureal? It was just a question and everyone is intitled to their own opinons :/ ...
One word to say to you
One world to live onto
One person that makes you spin
One song you'll always sing
Show me the way <3

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 pm
View Likes
XxMattxX says...

The Holy Ghost.
Amen.
I vote yes.
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm
View Likes
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

I'm really not sure! As a Christian I believe you either go to heaven or hell when you die, but I do sort of believe in spirits (if that counts as ghosts). My family and friends have had experiences with things like that, but for all I know that could just be an angel or something. I mean, there is, as XxJoJoxX said, the Holy Ghost (but I call it the Holy Spirit, so that might be something different)! I'm not sure what people are talking about when they said "ghost."

Where I stand is with this: I haven't figured it out, I might never figure it out, I'm not sure if it's really important and I should figure it out, so I'm just gonna leave that stuff with God. He has a plan and whatever it involves I can't change, nor do I want to. So if there are ghosts, or spirits, or whatever they are or whatever you want to call them, then (at least for not) it doesn't effect me. Right now, the only sort of "ghost" I truly know of is the Holy One!

I think it's a very confusing subject and you may not understand what I'm saying. It's hard to explain something like this...at least for me it is but I'm just bad at explaining things. :)
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

The Winchesters say yes.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:53 am
View Likes
Love says...

In case anyone didn't notice, the notion of a ghost was probably twisted by centuries of scam seances and years of movies. Ghost= Spirits as I see it. Yes, they might.
I was Amareth :)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:32 am
View Likes
MoonlightMayhem says...

How about this....

if you choose to believe in ghosts, that therefore means that ghosts really exist. but if you do not believe in ghosts, they therefore do not exist.

And as for spirits... in my opinion, ya. They exist. But they don't haunt you. And they are all pretty much safely contained in some sort of limbo somewhere where they can't hurt you.
Music <3

Death Cab for Cutie - Funeral For A Friend - A Day To Remember - Taking Back Sunday - Safetysuit - There For Tomorrow - OneRepublic - All American Rejects - Yellowcard - Motion City Soundtrack

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

What most people call "ghosts" are, in fact demons, as well as the scattered angel. So, technically, they do exist. Dead people's spirits go directly to either heaven or hell, and do not remain here on Earth, so what most people call ghosts don't exist. However, demons are master liars, so they may convince people that they are human souls.
There are alsoa good number of people who think they see ghosts when they really don't see anything at all.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am
View Likes
AlfredSymon says...

Yes, they are. Well, there IS. The Holy Ghost remember? The Holy Spirit is here with us, and that's what protects us from fear. The reason we become afraid is that we don't hold onto it as much as we could.

Sorry if I'm being too serious here! ;)

Your Quick Critic,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon