Sometimes
9%

Total votes : 210

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:48 am
niteowl says...

I have a cellphone. My mom's pretty much the only one who calls me on it, and sometimes my friend (her cell got programmed into my contacts somehow and I freaked out because I didn't know it was her for the longest time.) My mom's always having me talk to people in the car either on my phone or hers. It also comes in handy because my dad has a job in Indiana Monday to Friday and apparently calling from my cell is cheaper than long-distance. I don't think my mom can live without her cell. When I went to summer camp this summer, she actually asked me if I had my phone all charged up. :roll: Personally, I can live without but it's pretty useful here in the deepest pits of Suburbia.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:36 am
Sam says...

So would I.

But I don't really need one. It'd be useful if I could have one, but I'm just as happy without. Besides, I'm always listening to my ipod so I wouldn't hear it. XD
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:39 am
Emma says...

Well, I don't know what mine looks like, as I only just got it. So here's a picture!!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:43 am
Quiz says...

I'm not sure what I'd do without my cell phone...it's pretty multi-functional for me....I use the alarm clock on it to let me know when I'm supposed to be at the park to shoot hoops and when classes are and stuff...

So yes, I have a cell phone.

--Q
"I wish not to be understood, but to understand...I wish not to be loved, but to love!"
--Clare of Assissi

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:49 am
Nox says...

I used to use my phone all the time but now I hardly turn it on.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:21 am
Nefer says...

I use mine most of the time but I'm not addicted to it.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:23 pm
Mighty Aphrodite says...

Yeah, I have one—I think it's an Audiovox. It has a camera on it, too, but I don't really use that part. I need the phone, though, 'cause I'm in college and I have to keep in contact with my family somehow!
"lovers alone wear sunlight." -e e cummings

"A well-behaved woman rarely makes history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."
-Mark Twain

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Elizabeth says...

I wish I did.
I already bought a cellphone carrier and everything.

Don't make fun of me, I make fun of you.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:45 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

Mine is a Motorola E368

It's been dropped, scratched and carelessly treated so much i fear it might come to life one day and commit suicide.
*AstrangedbeaR*

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:22 pm
Chevy says...

Jack: I had the Samsung E715 for two years..it looks almost just like yours. Those phones last a long time.

I have a cellphone and have had one ever since I was thirteen. I do not use it much (well, I do use the instant messenger a lot and get in trouble for it at the end of every month :D), but my mom and my sister call me all the time...and if I don't answer, my mom get's mad as hell. So that's the downfall of having a cellphone. Griffinkeeper's right...your parents can reach you ever. The best part is taking pictures and videotaping. I have a non-flip Nokia phone that has a lot of features...people make fun of my phone at my church, but in actually my phone is better than everyone's.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:38 pm
Firestarter says...

Morgan: Yeh. I've had mine for almost two years now and it's still fine. Still looks some of the new phones.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:59 am
Elelel says...

I don't.
There's the new family one, but that's never turned on, and the old family one, nicknamed "The Brick", but I don't have one. Actually I'm have phonephobia (there's probably a real term for it, but I don't know it) so even if I had one and people called me, I'd probably never use it.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:04 am
little x soldier says...

I don't own one, I share one.
It's a bit broken and it went to the emergency room often enough... It's handy but it scares me to have one. It helps by waking me up sometimes but that's actually a bad thing.. I guess because of it's effects.
The one I share is a Sony Ericson and nothing special..

I don't want to share anymore ppl! Those who have one or more would you be so kind to hand over one? *gives swimming lessons to cellphones* :P Is your cellphone water resistant? j/k
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:28 pm
deleted6 says...

Mine is a Sendo something or other hardly use it.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:59 am
bubblewrapped says...

I chose SOMETIMES coz my dad has one and he usually forces me to take it with me when I go out, and I'm the only one who really knows how to use it (family technogeek, thats me - I'm also the only one who can successfully operate the DVD player and VCR, LMAO). Actually I hate cell phones and mum & I call ppl who talk on them obsessively "Text Clones". I know they're helpful for emergencies but personally I find them a nuisance. This could of course be that dads one had a faulty battery which needed to be recharged every 2 seconds...When I had to use my teacher's one once, I didnt have a clue what to do with it and it was so bloody small I could barely hold it, LOL. Its something when your TEACHER is more techno-literate than you are. Anyway, I dislike cellphones and dont want one and rarely use them, so SOMETIMES is the best option for me.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality