3%
Sometimes
9%

Total votes : 210

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:25 pm
bluecows says...

yeah, i have one but its completly ancient, i think they have a model of it in a museum somewhere, lol

bluecows :wink:
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. – William Blake

I was lying in bed, watching the stars and i thought, 'where the hell is the ceiling?' :wink:

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:34 pm
Rei says...

Meh. I'm not too good to carry a quarter.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:28 am
Stevie says...

Yes I own a cell phone, but I don't use it much. For several reason's: 1) It turns off at several random points in the day. And most of those random points are when I really need my cell phone. 2) It hates me.
The weird thing is, is that I always have my phone with me when I go out. lol :D
- Stevie

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:09 pm
Akisha says...

I couldn't live without my mobile phone! And i don't know a single person(in Ireland) who has not got one. I think mobile phones are bigger in ireland and the UK than in the US.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:06 am
dele24 says...

Well i am a disaster waiting to happen when it comes to cell phones, My mum got one and i took it to Christchurch with me for a week and my water bottle leaked and it broke. i bought a second hand one and that broke, I took the battery out once and it wouldn't go when I put it back in. I still had my sim card though so I bought another second hand phone, a Nokia 3310 on the vodaphone, and this one is still going although I have a new one aswell a Telecom hyndai TX115 fliptop phone which I actually bought new. I have dropped it a couple of times onto concrete which was really bad but it still goes, its not damaged. I find it handy having a phone on each network because they each have different deals, Vodaphone has free texting in the weekends as well as 3-minute calling (talk for up to 2 hours and only pay for the first three minutes) to vodaphone mobiles and landlines on weeknights, and telcom has $10 text and 3 minute calling on the weekends.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:24 am
onsa says...

yea i've got a mobile phone...samsung d500...very cool has loads of new feaures and stuff...i was never realy into mobiles but gt this one on contract so didnt cost me heaps hehe xxx

Random avatar

Reviews: 71
Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:50 pm
Nis says...

I have a phone but I hardly use it because I can't find it most of the time and when I do find it it runs out of battery and then I forget where I leave it.

At the moment its on top of my computer.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:49 pm
dele24 says...

My cell phones cost me way too much, I saw a documentary last night that prices for calls in NZ are way too much, they are apparently 70% above the OECD average whioch is bad bad bad bad bad. Its not fair, if we were in aussie cellphone charges would cost half as much, its really not fair. But apparently they are supposed to becoming down, but ever so slowly.

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:47 pm
backgroundbob says...

don't own one, never have done.

the only person in my family who has one, ironically, is my grandpa.

actually, once you know my family, it's not very ironic after all.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:08 pm
Angel17 says...

Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile?
Real poetry are those with the best words in the best order

~~~~~~~~Mandy~~~~~~~~~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:50 pm
Jerikas says...

I have one but the one time I really needed it there was no signal. This isn't helped by living in the middle of nowhere where you have to stand on the roof to get one bar of signal.
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:49 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Angel17 wrote:Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile?

lol i'm pretty sure a cell phone is the same as a mobile. i'm getting pretty good at speaking American :wink:

i have a mobile too but i was the last of my friends to get one; it's a nokia 3510i. it's really funny cause when i got it, i was the only one of my friends with colour and polyphonic ringtones, now everyone's got video cameras and mp3s on theirs. mine's chipped in places and has scratches on the screen but i really can't be bothered to get a new one. i mean, it's definately less likely to be stolen if it looks old, right?

324 Reviews

-KayJuran- says...

Angel17 wrote:Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile?

lol i'm pretty sure a cell phone is the same as a mobile. i'm getting pretty good at speaking American :wink:

i have a mobile too but i was the last of my friends to get one; it's a nokia 3510i. it's really funny cause when i got it, i was the only one of my friends with colour and polyphonic ringtones, now everyone's got video cameras and mp3s on theirs. mine's chipped in places and has scratches on the screen but i really can't be bothered to get a new one. i mean, it's definately less likely to be stolen if it looks old, right?

324 Reviews

-KayJuran- says...

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:51 pm
Myth says...

I have two and I use them both.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known."
— Chuck Palahniuk