15%
Bob!
7%

Total votes : 163

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:48 am
Elocina says...

This was the first writing site I joined. I found it on Google, I believe. Then I joined another couple sites, and found friends I'd made on this one.
i liked the small feel when I joined. Now its all grown up. Nice as ever, that's why I'm still here.
-C
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:14 am
bubblewrapped says...

Personally, I cant vote on the poll since I cant remember how I got here O_O I think I just stumbled in one day from somewhere else and never left :D
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:36 pm
Sophie says...

Nate was pluggin it on TYWC.... Man I'm glad I escaped from there...
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:45 pm
niteowl says...

I saw a post Nate made in some forum on writing.com. I still have my stuff there and go on about once a week, but I had to delete most of it because my upgrade expired and I didn't consider it worthy enough to continue begging for it. I don't like that you have to pay to do all the fun stuff there. Like others have said, this site has much more of a community feel. Larger now, but still small at the same time.

Bob? What happened to Pat Buchanan? lol
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:46 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Who is Pat Buchanan?!
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:20 pm
Armadian says...

Bob told me....I WONT TELL WHO BOB IS......^_^joking I am Bob...Liz...er...The Black Rose told me about it..
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:13 am
Nefer says...

I was reffered by my friend.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:52 pm
Carmina says...

I blame Hunter.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:31 pm
Ego says...

Guilty!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:56 pm
Teeeeo. says...

I voted Bob... so THAT means TBR IS BOB!!!!
I KNEW IT!!!

Nah, I just copied the URL in English class last year :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:41 pm
4evadreamin says...

I got here by a link on writing.com, nice to have more people my own age, I got on writing.com from a link on the young writers club which I think has sort of been abandoned...
"Look inside the eye of your mind,
Don't you knowyou might find,
A better place to play."-Oasis. For dreamers.

Reviews: 1
Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:38 am
Gwapo_the_blowfish says...

i couldve put friend but his name is bob so thats just more fun to say. and no one but him likes me here but thats cool im writing a new book if anyone cares
Tired of being what you want me to be. Feeling so faithless. ---Numb Linkin Park

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:38 pm
niteowl says...

We don't dislike you. At least I don't. I've just never seen you around. Here's your (kind of belated) gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

As for Matt's question, Pat Buchanan is some super-conservative politician that used to always be an option on official polls.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:45 am
Quiz says...

Searched for a writing forum at Google.com search engine, came up with a bunch of results, checked them out, picked this one because it seems very friendly and full of stuff for me to review...

--Q
"I wish not to be understood, but to understand...I wish not to be loved, but to love!"
--Clare of Assissi

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:41 pm
Neo Eclipse says...

Nicole....er....I mean C Elocin told me. I have to get cracking on my world dominating, so I figured I'd see if you guys had any ideas.
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor