Total votes : 360

Random avatar

Reviews: 5

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:41 pm
lost-my-mind says...

always pat :) just has to be pat

Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (born November 2, 1938) is an American political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician and broadcaster. Buchanan was a senior advisor to American presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Ronald Reagan, and was an original host on CNN's Crossfire. He sought the Republican presidential nomination in 1992 and 1996. He ran on the Reform Party ticket in the 2000 presidential election.

He co-founded The American Conservative magazine and launched a foundation named The American Cause.[1]He has been published in Human Events, National Review, The Nation and Rolling Stone. He is currently a political commentator on the MSNBC cable network including the show Morning Joe and a regular on The McLaughlin Group.

That should help.
Good ol' wiki

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:48 am
View Likes
How2EataRhesus says...

lost-my-mind wrote:always pat :) just has to be pat

Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (born November 2, 1938) is an American political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician and broadcaster. Buchanan was a senior advisor to American presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Ronald Reagan, and was an original host on CNN's Crossfire. He sought the Republican presidential nomination in 1992 and 1996. He ran on the Reform Party ticket in the 2000 presidential election.

He co-founded The American Conservative magazine and launched a foundation named The American Cause.[1]He has been published in Human Events, National Review, The Nation and Rolling Stone. He is currently a political commentator on the MSNBC cable network including the show Morning Joe and a regular on The McLaughlin Group.

That should help.
Good ol' wiki

Oh.
For some reason I had the strange feeling that he had something to do with Wheel of Fortune. (Therefore, I do not Pat Buchanan, I Vanna White.)
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Thirst_23 says...

I really don't understand the question.
Authos give life to their characters,
and characters give life to the author

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm
~Volant~ says...

Pat Buchanan is so much a part of YWS, that it's pretty much the same answer as yes :D lol!
Where are we going?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Young gun says...

I think my statistics speak for themselves.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin