17%
Other
34%

Total votes : 166

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:59 am
inlovewithquill says...

I wrote my first story when I just turned five and it was about a mouse that came to some house, ate too much cheese and died, then a girl found it and cried, that was really sad actually, although now it seems rather ridiculous. My next story was also written at the age of five and it was about a little duckling that got lost and then was cooked for dinner, sad again :( . Then a couple of years later I decided to write a book, with pictures and everything, but still it was pretty silly. In this 'book' there were two girls who had each day full of adventures and then at the end their mom had a little boy and the whole family was celebrating Christmas. I still have these stories and can't help laughing when I read them over and over again.

Random avatar

Reviews: 71
Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:09 pm
Nis says...

My first story was written for a school writing contest, it was about a fantasy world where people were a lot like the Romans. I didn't win the contest I think I came third or maybe fifth.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:12 pm
Maat says...

My first story was about my stuff animal, a white cat named Yominko that I took everywhere with me. Albeit I wrote it when I was about 6.

Jack, you said something about a program called Creative Writer, I still have the original disks, teartear there are not compatible with XP though...

§Maat§
It's the Death Star.
What does it do?
It does DEATH...

My computer beat me at chess, but it was no match for me in kickboxing.

Never put a sock in a toaster.

Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures"

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:02 pm
Kay Kay says...

My first story that I remember was about my pet cat Garfield. It was a cute little poem I wrote in 4th Grade:

Garfield is my cat.
He's really, really fat.
He's so lazy
He drives me crazy.
All he does is sleep,
Sleep,
Sleep,
But when I shake his food box
He comes running with a leap.
Even though he'd rather sleep than play,
I will still love him every day.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:10 pm
Myth says...

I can't really remember but there was one in Year 3 I did about a flying carpet and robbers.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:39 pm
Keowyn says...

This really cracks me up.

I was about five or six and I wrote a 'book' and a 'sequel.' It's hard to read now but yeah.

The first was about a chicken who would listen to anybody and when she was told to stay in her house she went outside. She got was chased by a bear. But the chicken farted in the bear's face like a skunk and scared it away. Then everyone planted flowers and the chicken found out she was really a skunk that could fly. . .

the second one was about a rooster who ate too much and exploded. Need I say more?

But the 1st actual story I wrote (that was legible) when I was nine or ten. It was about this girl and boy who were orphans and had to travel around the world, each in a seperate direction. I wrote about 17 chapters, but it wasn't much because each chapter was only half a page long.
(.)*(.)
..-U-..
--------------------------------------------------------

I do not suffer from insanity.

. . .

I ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:05 pm
View Likes
Boni_Bee says...

My first story was about a chook who was picked on by her owner (wow, a lot of people write about chooks! :shock: Lol), and so all the farm animals went on strike for her...it was funny

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:33 pm
View Likes
thegirlwhofateloves says...

I can't remember. I've been writing since I could, so I couldn't possibly say! I used to do picture stories too. I had about 11 piles of scrapbooks of my stories from way back, but then my mum made me throw most of them out when we moved. Cow. :wink:
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:32 am
Supermal says...

I can't really remember, it was either about a young witch who lived with her mother and sister or a girl who had a pet bat.
I remember that I wrote it in grade 1 and that it was one of the longest stories I have ever written. How pathetic :P
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 am
Bobo says...

My first story? Wow, that was a long time ago... kindergarten "Write and Draw" time... I believe it was about Itl the Inchworm, an animal we used to learn about the leter I. Before anything was actually written down, however, I had my own stories about Magic Dog, a dinosaur named Dragon, and... crap! I forgot the other one. Maybe there wasn't one.

And the first book that I actually wrote (rather than simply dictating it and drawing the pictures) was called "The Great Dino Invenchure (sic)," and was about Donovan, me, and Michael, another friend of ours (who drew most of the dinosaurs in the book), in which we battled numerous dinosaurs, each of which Dono literally blew away. I think I still have it.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:59 am
Jojo says...

7 year old sits down to right a story. That was a event in my life. It was about a boy who turned out to live to the age of 10000 years and fought many battles and then disappeared mysteriously. I gave in a lot of numerical statistics like the number of people he killed in different battles and the number of cuts all over his body after a certain fight. It was an international plot, something I've not attempted ever since then. It's definitely crap but I like to treasure it as it was my first.
The Football Freak.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:21 pm
View Likes
hekategirl says...

Mine I wrote when I was, like, two. It was about a bee, a big bee. We still have it somewhere...

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:09 am
Azrael says...

My first story, like when I was in elementary, was about these animals. Afina( It was supposed to be Athena, but I didn't really here the "th" in there)a tucan and Michelle, an owl. They went on adventures. It was so freaking corny. The stories were for these competitions. Luckily, I won first place :elephant: That's about all...

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:33 am
supercanti says...

For me it was about an animal. A panda to be precise. I just found my first story on my PC and I posted it just a few minuets a go. Tell me what you think!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:57 am
Ares says...

I don't think it was the very first, but it was definetly my first "big" story. I was in the third grade, and I was bored after reading this book about wolves. So I wrote about wolves.

Running around and fighting with people.

It was great.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie