17%
Other
34%

Total votes : 166

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:04 pm
Swires says...

it was about an animal called the Uncebarker ....

It was a dragon but I renamed it lol.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:18 pm
Saphira says...

My first story was about a boy called charlie who couldn't get into school because his school had got covered in candyfloss by large purple aliens.

Lukily my stories have improved though not by much. Atleast now they don't include large purple aliens!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:25 pm
inkdragon says...

I wrote my first story when I was nine. It was entitled "Cinderpunzel". It was about a princess named Cinderpunzel who had really long hair. She went to an eccentric hairstylist who made a mistake while doing her hair and it ended up being worse than before.
Don't ask. I was a strange child.
(Still am... :twisted: )
[Insert nifty quote here]

253 Reviews

Reviews: 253
Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:08 pm
CK Lynn says...

My first story? Hmmmmm..... when Iwas 4 or 5 I wrote a story about a king & queen. They got trapped in their castle and died of starvation. Weeds over took the place. No one remembered them for 100 years until the bakers grandchild heard the tale.

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:56 pm
McMourning says...

I have a whole bunch of stories from my early childhood, floating around. Some are on our first computer. Others, are in a writing folder (Yes, my mother saved every story my brothers and I wrote. Each year, she made a new writing folder.). Even more are in my cabinet with all of my "published" works. In the elementary school, they were very into publishing our stories by typing them up and hardback binding them.
Anyway, the common theme in all of them is family.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun May 18, 2008 11:45 pm
helpless42 says...

my first story was based on a barbie game that me and my sister would play. it would be about some girls and there boyfriends who got kidnapped because they had powers(the girls aways had them, but the boys only sometimes got them, they were mostly used to keep the girls from running away.) and they would have to escape. it wasn't that bad, but nothing compared to the stories I write now.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:41 pm
Young gun says...

No. 4.First ever proper short story.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy