7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 pm
velvetnight1313 says...

I'm writing a story about a college student who finds out she not human
but actually a queen vampire, and so on. I don't have an official title
right now, but for now I'm just going to call in Midnight Treachery, or
Misery's Comfort.
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

I'm writing about...wait, it has no for sure plot yet? I have some sturdy characters so hopefully something will come out of it.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

But...but...there was no "I always am" option. :P
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:39 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Yes....two actually. And both are failing epically! :P
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

I'm not writing a novel... I finished it, and now I have to edit =_= Oh goodness. Query letters. They're freaking me out and I think I'm going to pass out when I get my mail back.

I need something to do in the meantime so I learned how to write short stories. I didn't know short stories start in the MIDDLE of the story! I just learned that =_=

So that's why most of my ideas turned into novels rather than into short stories.

Yup. But now I want to make my short stories novels and I'm lacking inspiration and oxygen.

-Shina
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 am
fairygirl says...

I didn't know you started short stories in the middle!!! golly, thats probably why I have too many ideas...

I'm writing alot of stories personally. THe one I'm really getting into is about a girl named Keira back in the 19th centry, out in the wild west kinda thing. she has dreams about a man with dark hair, a scar and one green eye and one blue eye. I'm having so much fun with it- I have a title, 'Outlaw' because the guy shes dreaming about is actually a leader in an outlaw gang! it's so much fun!! :D

~*~fairygirl~*~

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:08 am
Silversun says...

I'm always writing one! Too many ideas, too little time! You can check out the one I'm writing right this minutes on my page =)
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

I'm writing a medieval fantasy novel, and I've got the rest of the books (it's going to be a trilogy) all planned out. I've also got ideas for pirate, Greek mythology, and vampire stories in my head, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them just yet...

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:34 pm
Maddyc says...

Yes, I've been working on one for nearly nine months and I've done about 65,000 words thus far. I'd say I'm about half way with it.
I go through phases of loving it so much I can't control myself, and hating so much I want to throw my computer out the window. Basically sums it up.

Reviews: 2
Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Invisible Mann says...

Yea, I am working on 2. I am going back and forth between them, but one is definitely the primary novel. I am rewriting it from scratch for the 4th time trying to make everything just as I want it before it gets to the editing stage.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:57 pm
jessabelle4C says...

yeah I am. It's a long story really. pm if you care
Jessabelle
The past is the past, so don't bring it up.
JLJ is 4ever <3 :)

"Never give up, but there's a lot of people that would love to watch you fall and a lot of people wanting to see you succeed."

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm
Lia says...

I am writing several novels right now. XD I write mostly novels and heaps of them. Some of them are finished and in the editing moment, some are just a few chapters, some a few ideas here and there in my writing journal. If I get an idea the next day I will end up devising a plot around it for a whole novel :roll:

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:14 pm
peanut19 says...

I want to write a novel I have over 30k from my JulNo that I didn't finish so maybe that counts....But the ideas are disappearing and the characters are bugging me. So I have to edit and fix them.
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 pm
Young gun says...

As of now, I don't do novels.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White