Pat Buchanan
5%

Total votes : 554

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:12 am
W says...

Of course : -)

I just introduced MC # 2 and he turned out way different then I expected. Before I wrote I knew I wanted MC1 to vaugely hate him, but as I wrote it went to a whole new level, going from a civilized, victorian guy, to a riddling manipulator. I think it's pretty healthy, though, since I have just a cardboard personality floating in my characters minds since I usually think about plot first. Now that MC1's anger has skyrocketed, I struggled at first to display MC2 as still mysterious and a pseudo-antagonist, while still retaining from giving him any likeable or humane characters yet, like his POV. I figured it out though, and figured it'd be best to stay in MC1's POV for now until enigmatic MC2 does something out of the ordinary so I an move onto developing is character before the 'the riddler' persona starts to be stale. :)
el oh el

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:09 pm
Sweeney_Todd says...

[self pity]

Yes, I've been working on it for years. I keep getting stuck, so I've only rewritten through Chapter Nine, but I'm not sure how many I've posted. The first few chapters are in my portfolio, if anyone wants to waste their time. I don't know how to link it to this post, so I'm afraid you'll have to do it the hard way. (sorry). It's a Pirate/Love?Adeventure?Historical Fiction thingy.

[/self pity]
Your journey began before you manifested in physical form here on this planet and will not cease when that physical representation of yourself is no longer capable of interacting with this world.
~Silver Ravenwolf (Wiccan Author)

Rick FTW!!!!!

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Sorta, kinda, maybe. Me and my cowriter (my brother *cough* *cough*) are working on ideas and tossing them around and just making the universe the story will be set in. Basically like a back story. Then, we will finally be able to write it!

~PsyNin
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm
spike71294 says...

well
I am writing abt two teenagers who got transported into the future.
Then they try to save the world.
the ending's quite tragic.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:37 pm
Kaylyn says...

I am working on three right now. Half-Blood (my pride and joy! my fav.), Alexandrite, and Puppy Love.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 pm
shadowed_mist says...

Yes... But I don't want to post it...
There are only two keys to a good life: the key to happiness, and the key to the house

-Marie Wingbane

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:42 pm
View Likes
Fellow says...

Yea ... writing books, novels, poems ... i would really want to take a break ... when i`ll finish it i`ll post it or not...
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:44 pm
romance otaku says...

i am. its called heart stabbed blade. the first chapters were badly written, but i am currently editing it, and its looking great
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 pm
Stori says...

I'm "kind of" writing: I have an idea, but no inspiration. *hides*

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:28 pm
Runelord says...

I am writing a seiries of little books that when joined together will become like 3 novels.

anyway

the story is about a half elf half (i cant give away the whole plot now can i?), i dunno how to put anything else it's VERY complicated. I have already got the end of every novel, but as for the biginning and middle... well lets just say they need some work.... (wich is why i haven't posted anything)
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm
Sureal says...

Haha, I am actually. Just started the first draft yesterday.

1,600 words down, only 98,400 to go!
I wrote the above just for you.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm
View Likes
Wiggy says...

Stupid, STUPID procrastination! And school!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:45 am
grimy89098 says...

i kinda am, and if it weren't for procrastination and HOMEWORK! i would probably aready posted chap 2, and possibly chap 3

its about different things, if you can understand what i mean...
its called ProjeKt Oath (used to be called The Oath, but i changed it)
there's two characters (at the moment), so there's two aspects, one character is trying to get back to his own time and home (read chap 1 and you'll know what i mean by that)
and the other doesn't really have a goal, just trying to get on in life, but he eventually becomes like a hero and saves his land from an invasion, blah, blah, blah

...and somewhere at the end there's a HUGE cataclysm, and everything changes, not telling too much

... :/ maybe it'll have to become a series lol

-Grimy
I have the memory of a goldfish,
The attention span of a squirrel,
But the mind of a WRITER... or a psychopath, one or the other.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:52 am
Clo says...

I wish I was.

Damn college. Can't even inhale or exhale in the proper rhythms.
How am I not myself?

59 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 59
Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 am
Fye says...

I hate it when you think of an entire novel and then drop it.

Anyway, I'm thinking on this one for Nano, pretty excited about it. I've got it better planned out than my previous novel so I hope it'll work this time.

By the way, Pat Buchanan for the win!

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling