Pat Buchanan
5%

Total votes : 554

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:22 am
View Likes
pengallow says...

Kinda, though it's a relatively new idea (and I'm totally putting off working on the one that I should be). It's the sort of immortals meet mortals and falling in love while fighting an evil lord who wants total dominion over everything.

I think it's going to be called "LeMar" or something that has that word in it. 8)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 pm
Sare Agama says...

I'm writing a Warrior Cats fanfic. It's basically a follow up of Outcast, but from the Tribe Cats point of view. I came up with names, and I'm basically writing about what happened after the battle. (Some people who haven't read Warrior Cats won't understand what I'm talking about, so either ignore me, or read the books.)

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:21 pm
Simplicity says...

I'm Mapping out My story for NaNoWriMo
and a Few other short storys so kinda :D
My Karma sucks...can I Get a new one?

Random avatar

Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 am
i8oreos4breakfast says...

I've been working on lots of different things. My top three stories are:
Emily-A guy runs after a strange girl, doing everything to keep her from Death (and eventually defeating it forever).
Flying Amy-A guy saves the life of a suicidal girl by befriending her, and she eventually ends up saving him.
The Fourth Kangaroo-Infamous child-torturers turn out to be victims, and not villians, in an evil plot to kill the earth.
"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."
-1 Corinthians 13:1

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 pm
vox nihili says...

Nate wrote:If you are writing a novel right now, let us know what it's about!

It's really a great feeling to see that there's other teen-writers out there! I wrote/am revising a novella last year/revising currently about a group of displaced teens who are looking for a home.
:D

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:01 pm
summergrl13 says...

Totally! When I'm done I definitely want tro post it here!
I will review for you! PM about it if you need one!

Come check out my new story at topic53543.html

Random avatar

Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:40 am
Tenley Nadine says...

"Behind the Scenes"

Its about a teenage girl who struggles with typical issues of her age group. Peer pressure, drugs, weight, and so on and so forth.

I just started the piece a little bit a ago, but I already really like the direction its going in. I think its going to be great.

Tenley Nadine

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:27 pm
xGraceex says...

i am... im not... i think i am... im so confused! at first i was writing one book, i planned it all then as soon as i put pen to paper i was like "oh god no" and i couldnt write it how i imagened it... then i moved onto a love story that was just so incredibly boring so i ditched that too... then i started to write random pages of a thousand different books... then i came up with an idea about a moongod and now im as confused as ever... can any one give me some advise? for a while now i havnt written anything (thats just two weeks, not that long) should i just wait for inspiration to strike? help!
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:48 am
Miss Freckles says...

i'm actually writing a serious thing at the moment.
i will probably hit the 200 pages soon, i only need to fit in some small parts, and i'm waiting for my beta-reader to read the second chapter *sighs*
it's fantasy-romance and i can't say more, because it's a serious thing that i need to have published *giggles*
he can fly he can fly he can fly he can fly

Random avatar

Reviews: 33
Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:38 pm
Fire Light says...

Umm... Kinda... i'm thinking about it, the idea has been floating around in my head, but... You'll have to wait 'till i actually write any of it before you know what it is about! ;)

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:54 pm
the_reason_i_write says...

um...... I am writing a novel but it has decided not to help me so now I feel like the big sister who is left in charge while parents are away and the kids wont listen.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

im not sure if I last that long without ending it, I write 4 pages a day and its been .......... 1 day cool for me, 'emo cheers'
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:24 pm
Midsummer'sQueen says...

I'm actually working on something that I've had going for the past... three years, was it? ( I'm not even sure ._. ) Much has been changed since then, mostly because I would work on it a lot, then stop for a very long time, and then when I finally got back to working on it, all the stuff I'd done before looked infentile and poorly done... so then I had to scrap it and start all over again. -sigh-

But, I refuse to give up! I really think it can come out to be a really awesome story that'll make me rich someday. I shall not lose hope! -superhero pose-
Reality is for those who have small imaginations (:

Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Claire Snoad says...

I started writing a novel/story but my laptop has stopped working so i think i'm going to lose it. Life is so unfair.
Stephanie Meyer and JK Rowling greatist writters in the world.
I luv u Harry Potter , I luv u Edward Cullan.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:11 pm
Midsummer'sQueen says...

Claire Snoad wrote:I started writing a novel/story but my laptop has stopped working so i think i'm going to lose it. Life is so unfair.

I hate when that happens!
Reality is for those who have small imaginations (:

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender