Pat Buchanan
5%

Total votes : 554

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 pm
View Likes
wombat says...

I'm up to about 10,000 words and I haven't written anything in a few days but that is going to change by next weekend. It's about a young boy from the 41st century who finds himself in 2008 with a group of mobsters in New York whilst on the hunt for his elusive father and it's so much like Torchwood its like a work of fanfiction :). Nope, I don't love that universe at all.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:36 pm
jasmine12 says...

Yes, I've been working on it since the summer. It has 26,2446 words at the moment. So, I'm guessing it's going pretty good. It's about vampires...my specialty i guess you could say. YAY!!!
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Apple Muffins says...

Yep I am basically writting a campire novel... well actually I'm working on a couple but they are both totaly different

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:11 pm
Lauren says...

Indeedy. I'm onto page 80 now and it's nameless - which, contrary to popular belief, is a good thing, as I won't be working it around it.
In short, it's a tale of a murderess and her accomplice, set in both the 1940s and 2008. I hate writing linear.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Galerius says...

Wrote 2 novels, am working on the 3rd one

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:37 pm
View Likes
Angel of Death says...

I actually have a lot of novels started but I haven't finished them...yet. Right now I am fixed on finishing The Jane Effect which takes place in the 18th century and tells a tale of Elizabeth Greenly a girl who marries a man to bring honor to her family. To make a long story short, she falls in love, finds out deadly secrets and has to chose between love and life at the end of the story.
Parts 1-7 is posted already, right now its just introducing the characters and letting the reader get a feel for Elizabeth's life. It was inspired by Jane Austen, just to let you know.

My NaNo is called Forget me, Not
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 pm
View Likes
BrooxBroox says...

I wrote a novel that is 52,000 words. The manuscript has been accepted for publication, but the only thing I'm having issues with is the fact that I just turned 17, and someone at least age 18 has to sign the contract, and I can't figure out if my mother is going to have to sign the book for me or what...
Getting published is much, much, much harder than actually writing the novel, IMO.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:26 am
Galerius says...

which publisher is this? if its a good one...then that is very impressive that you got published at 17.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:29 pm
View Likes
Casuallycryptic says...

Im writing a book about telepaths. I know that is vague but I want to hide all of the plot twists for now.

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Swottielottie says...

Well, I'm writing Ellima still... I mean sort of. I stopped for a bit, when my laptop ate one of the chapters but now I'm beginning to edit it again. So, hopefull, one day I might actaully finish the third chapter!
I write random scenes sometimes or just work *cough cough* on character profiles or plot etc.

I need inspiration!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:49 pm
endless_secrets says...

I am happy to say YES! and I am well on my way with just below 60 000 words! Almost there guys!

Its about a girl with the *sight* very cliche except for the fact that it was a curse, passed down through generations of female line. Anyway turns out the sight is not all she has and it causes her alot of trouble when she finds out she is the twelfth in the line. Even more twisted when her ex boyfriend gets mixed up in it and she falls in love with someone who can never love her.

Urban Fantasy
Thriller
Romance
Adventure

Named Escaping fate: Endless Secrets, chapter 1 is up in two parts if you want to check it out!
Always and forever an endless secret...
Visit my blog! leamckee.blogspot.com!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:48 am
View Likes
Lilith says...

I kinda sorta kinda am as of last night. It was my nano idea but i just couldn't hold it in and started last night. I just decided to do NaNo a month ahead of time and hopefully will be done in time.

Mostly, its about this girl, Marissa, who after living her life out in the same simple monotone, meets the boy of her dreams and his friends who are without a doubt, STRANGE. In the course of befriending the strange that she is forced to encounter her destiney and decide between the tempting course of freedom and the love she fears she will loose. Tradgic Romantic Adventure that I'm thinking of titling "We Are Strange".

sighs...probably will never finish....sighs
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:26 am
200397 says...

Yup.
I can't say what it's about, cause I don't want people to copy.
And I'm not gonna post it here, for the same reason. :D

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:27 am
View Likes
chichi says...

I'm pretending to still be writing a fantasy novel that I abandoned a year ago and I'm currently actually writing a novel about a runaway child. It's in very early stages, though.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 pm
Made_In_Demise says...

I'm in the "kinda" zone right now. I have a bunch of novels planned out in my head but whenever I sit down to write nothing comes or if it does I don't find it good enough. For now, though, writing has kind of been on hold, my mind keeps going numb.

-Mid
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore

The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath