Pat Buchanan
5%

Total votes : 554

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:48 am
View Likes
Firestalker says...

Well kinda since I'm stuck somewhere between a novel but, i gave it up for a while to take a long rest. So practically i am.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:00 am
Chirantha says...

And I know that you are writting two books firestalker. And had given up our book. :evil:

I'm writing atleast 5 novels and write them when I get ideas.

Well, all are fantasy ones.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 am
Firestalker says...

Yes true your writing 5 novels but not finishing even 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:07 am
LowKey says...

I am, actually. I've been dry on ideas for a while now, but I keep having this one story come back to haunt me. When I was ten, I wrote a 20-page story at size 16 font and called it "Maigle's Globe."

When I was 13, I tried re-writing is and got up to 60-something-thousand words, then dropped it.

The other day, I found that re-write (titled "story" all lowercase and rather unimportant sounding) in my old Gmail Docs. Later, I found "Maigle's Globe" carved with pink ink onto a floppy disk.

Hint hint? In any case, I read through both versions and... liked it. The writing was terrible, but I had a complex plot and really good characterization. Even two years after the re-write, with my writing improved, I haven't written anything to beat that twenty page Word Document I wrote when I was ten. And I really like what I had planned out. So I'm working on that right now.

And for anyone who's curious, "Maigle" was named after a girl named Megan in my first grade, whose name reminded me of Bagel. Thus, Maigle.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Chevy says...

I'm writing a novelette. I'm unsure of it's title, but it's about a family involved in the Communist Party in the United States. The story takes place in the late 50's in California, as the U.S. begins to see the last major appearance of the party. The story is primarily told through the eyes of a young man struggling between his heritage and identity.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Kinda. I started but haven't worked on it in months. I will pick it back up again I swear!!! *whines*

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:20 pm
Sachiko says...

Rawr, yes! Two of them. One I'm in the planning/research stage for NaNoWriMo, which is Wanton Flight, and the other, Memoirs of a Thief I've been developing for a while and have written three separate drafts for and it is slowly killing my brain. ^_^
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 am
~Volant~ says...

yup. But I don't think it will ever get published. It's really just me having fun. XD I might post it on the site, though...*shrug*
Where are we going?

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 am
scasha says...

Yes! Except it's going awefully. I have 35,000 words so far and then another 7,000 words that are separate (I decided to write the ending to sort of help me with my writers block and it's definitley working). My plot feels a bit slow, but I hope it'll turn out well in the end.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:57 am
M.B.Author says...

I am co-writing a story with my cousin. We don't have a name yet, but it's a really awesome story so far.

-- M.B.
Listen to advice and except discipline so that you
may be wise for the rest of your life
-- Proverbs 19:20

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

I've been trying to write my own book for a while now. Everytime I try to actually write about one topic, it totally flies out of my brain and a new topic comes. I guess you could say I'm kinda writing my own novel, but my idea of writing is crazy, so I've switched story topics at least 3 times this month.

Topics:
-vampires(but I stopped because I thought it was to common)
-werewolves(again to common)
-pirates(all that came to mind was Johnny Depp)
-dark magic(currently writning with this topic)
-mutants(too much like x-men)

But hey, at least I'm still trying! :D So yes. I'm kinda writing a novel!
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

Reviews: 2
Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:41 pm
kaonna says...

I'm trying to write one in my spare time, along with high school its hard. I have a good idea in my head I just need a loveable character for my point of view one. >>;;

Its a vampyre story with a countess of some sort and a riches tale of love, lies and secrets even within the darkest of societies. Ugh! I'm stuck again. Its called "Destiny" since this girl has to decide if she wants love with Arthelos or power as being one of the greatest in the whole series of vampyre nation. Not to mention her own skeletons and enemies out to get her. For some reason I'm thinking its starting to suck again already.
=[
Die Heilung ist der härteste Teil jeder Tragödie

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:09 pm
Azila says...

Nope!

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 am
thunder_dude7 says...

I have a novel that I am "Working on", but I recently came across a new outline thing that looks cool, so I'm going to do that, then use it as my first NaNo.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:58 pm
patience_isnt says...

Yuppers. I don't have a title yet, but it's about this girl who is best friends with the daughter of an '80's band member. She gets into a relationship with the girl's brother, which messes everything up for the friendship the two girls had. Although I'm kinda procrastinating because high school just started for me (yes, I'm a freshman. Please don't shove me in a locker!). Anyways, hopefully I can keep working on my novel!
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you girls doing?"

"Peeing on a stick, you wanna try?"

-My C, Nick, and MC, Kayla.

Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri