Other
25%

Total votes : 161

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:16 pm
View Likes
Bjorn says...

Um, going to bed late, waking up late, books, random stuff, doing stuff with friends from time to time....lurking in my bedroom....

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:53 am
View Likes
Djinni says...

Usually writing, going out and go visit "family"

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:24 am
View Likes
maniac says...

Watching movies, reading, listening to music..... basically my holidays are really spontaneous....

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:44 pm
View Likes
Areida says...

Staying at home way too much when I've actually got time to go out, unlike during the school year when I have oodles of homework. It also means working part-time at the lovely Sno Cone Stand, which I just adore. *cough*

It also means reading a lot, which I usually don't have time for during school, as well as writing a ton. *grin* Unfortunately it also means being worried about my mom, who has seasonal manic depressive illness and summer is her manic time. Luckily she hasn't done anything really bad since October of '03.

Summer means missing my friends, since I rarely leave the house. BUT, summer also means plenty of sleep, so we'll let the other stuff go. :wink:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:37 am
View Likes
Ieatworms says...

Summer means working extra hours but spending extra money and so saving nothing.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:31 am
View Likes
hawk says...

Winter here. Summer every other month save for two. Oh well, down south is great skiing/snowboarding. We don't really have a very definitive summer time where I live, because it’s usually very hot. But the actual months that are called 'summer,' are our wet seasons. So mostly, it resembles sliding muddy banks, and driving 4 wheel drives that keep sliding out on sloppy, muddy slopes. Frogs' croaking and rain (the two invariably coincide), is what most comes to mind. Wet clothes, oh yes...and cyclones (Australian term for American's hurricanes).
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:08 am
View Likes
Harley says...

for me, it's a vacation and then major boredom meltdown. i voted pool because, for two weeks, i get to swim and have funnnn. ooh, also summer compilations- my hundred song summer playlist that makes me smile and sing along (to the dismay of the parentals). but, there's still the dreaded Back To School Shopping *shudders* which i thankfully have avoided this year due to stocking up on funky black t-hirts and a pair of funky shoes- i'm set.

and one more thing: sunburn

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:56 pm
View Likes
janice says...

Summer = depression

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:51 pm
View Likes
Akisha says...

Summer for me means a Summer job with my Dad. Then at the weekend I go out shopping with my friends and spend all my wages on clothes or shoes. When I'm not doing those things, I just hang out with my boyfriend and my friends. Other than that the Summer is usually very boring for me! I live in Ireland so It's usually raining! :|

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:01 pm
View Likes
Rei says...

It means trying to finish the first draft of my novel before school starts.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:49 pm
View Likes
Matt Bellamy says...

Homework, looking for a job, lounging around the house, sleeping in late to avoid the boredom a new day will bring.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:09 pm
View Likes
Areida says...

Summer is....

ALMOST OVER!!! PRAISE GOD!! *dances around the house wearing a mardi gras mask and a feather boa*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:51 pm
View Likes
dreaming_mouse says...

Matt Bellamy wrote:Homework, looking for a job, lounging around the house, sleeping in late to avoid the boredom a new day will bring.

Don't forget the joy of waiting for these exam results! Oh happy days! :roll: Summer to me means too many weeks of having my mum moan at me because I'm not the daughter she wants.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:25 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

YES! I got the job! *grins madly* summer has been productive :D

and yes, it is almost over, but I'm not going to miss it too much.. just being able to talk to friends at almost any time of the day, instead of waiting until i get home from school.

oh.. exam results. not the same ones as you, dm, but I'm still a-waiting on some as well.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:55 am
View Likes
casey_kent says...

BEACH!!! lol. but if i'm not goin to the beach, it's total boooooooorrreeeeeeeeeddddooooooomm!!
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse