16%
Pat Buchanan
6%

Total votes : 193

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:47 pm
Lady Pirate says...

I love all types of books. I don't really read the Historical fictions, the only HF that I read is the British Isles from the 1500's and back. But I'm really a F/Sci-fi girl.
'My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.'

William Shakespeare
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:00 am
Twit says...

Historical and fantasy fiction are my favs, though I do enjoy a mystery.

Those are my favourites for reading . . . for writing, my fav is fantasy, because I can be totally unconventional! I do like mystery-writing, but it's so hard to think of a shocking enough crime, a good enough solution, and dovetail the two together in a plausible way.

It's hard to find good, clean fiction of any genre, though. The stories I've read on here must be some of the best I've read for a while. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu May 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Night Mistress says...

Mine is Romance.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Fri May 25, 2007 10:01 am
flytodreams says...

I like reading all kinds of books, but my favorite is fantasy. :D It's the best genre, for me at least.
Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

When you're being nice to your character, you're being bad to your book.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri May 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Leja says...

I like fantasy, now and then, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I like romance elements to the plot, but I don't usually like books where it's the main element. I like scifi, but am not into the space aspect of it; I'm not a Trekkie (not that there's anything wrong with that :D ). I like historical fiction when it focuses on the lives of everyday people rather than a big battle in the Civil War, or something. My favorite books are combinations of all of these, rather than one by itself. These are few an far between, however, so I don't read as much as I should/would like to anymore.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun May 27, 2007 11:35 am
Rydia says...

I'd say fantasy is my favourite genre though I tend to read quite a variety
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:52 am
MadHatter says...

One of my favorite genres would have to be sci-fi or fantasy, though I have to admit that Pat Buchanan is a very good genre
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:56 am
Wolf says...

Well...
I dunno what you'd call 'my favourite genre'. :lol:
I like books with a strong element of fantasy, a good plot, some mystery, some horror, and a teeny bit of Romance. But I hate graphic romance stuff. *shudders*
Anyways. What would you call that genre? Pat Buchanan? The Ayra genre? I dunno. :P
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 pm
Laney says...

Fantasy has always been my favorite genre to read and write, and lately I've been more into the realistic kind. I also like horror and action/adventure at the moment.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:38 am
~Volant~ says...

Fantasy is a haaaard genre to write. you ahve to take something that's completely unrealistic and impossible and make it believable.
Where are we going?

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:00 am
Gladius says...

FireStarter wrote:Have either of you ever read any of the Sharpe series by Bernard Cornwell?

Yes!! Those are awesome!! :-D have to get the next one out of the library, though...

oh--fantasy. Dragons all de way! XD Oh, also agree with Rei; reality, except what makes it feel more real to the reader, doesn't belong in reading/writing (unless it's sci-fi, some parts historical, or something truly 'gripping' but I mean action-filled gripping and characters coming to terms with huuuuge problems).
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm
ImmortalMoon says...

:D Fantasy Fiction all the way!!! :D I have never found a genre that i enjoy more... like the Septimus Heap series for example... talk about AWESOME READING!!!!! :wink:
The music is all around us... all you have to do is listen.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat May 17, 2008 3:59 pm
helpless42 says...

beat the bad guys, running from the cops, Kidnapped victims, pirates, who couldn't love the action genre? its awesome!

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Young gun says...

Mystery.Always entertains.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman