16%
Pat Buchanan
6%

Total votes : 193

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:47 pm
Lady Pirate says...

I love all types of books. I don't really read the Historical fictions, the only HF that I read is the British Isles from the 1500's and back. But I'm really a F/Sci-fi girl.
'My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.'

William Shakespeare
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:00 am
Twit says...

Historical and fantasy fiction are my favs, though I do enjoy a mystery.

Those are my favourites for reading . . . for writing, my fav is fantasy, because I can be totally unconventional! I do like mystery-writing, but it's so hard to think of a shocking enough crime, a good enough solution, and dovetail the two together in a plausible way.

It's hard to find good, clean fiction of any genre, though. The stories I've read on here must be some of the best I've read for a while. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu May 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Night Mistress says...

Mine is Romance.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Fri May 25, 2007 10:01 am
flytodreams says...

I like reading all kinds of books, but my favorite is fantasy. :D It's the best genre, for me at least.
Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

When you're being nice to your character, you're being bad to your book.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri May 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Leja says...

I like fantasy, now and then, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I like romance elements to the plot, but I don't usually like books where it's the main element. I like scifi, but am not into the space aspect of it; I'm not a Trekkie (not that there's anything wrong with that :D ). I like historical fiction when it focuses on the lives of everyday people rather than a big battle in the Civil War, or something. My favorite books are combinations of all of these, rather than one by itself. These are few an far between, however, so I don't read as much as I should/would like to anymore.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun May 27, 2007 11:35 am
Rydia says...

I'd say fantasy is my favourite genre though I tend to read quite a variety
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:52 am
MadHatter says...

One of my favorite genres would have to be sci-fi or fantasy, though I have to admit that Pat Buchanan is a very good genre
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:56 am
Wolf says...

Well...
I dunno what you'd call 'my favourite genre'. :lol:
I like books with a strong element of fantasy, a good plot, some mystery, some horror, and a teeny bit of Romance. But I hate graphic romance stuff. *shudders*
Anyways. What would you call that genre? Pat Buchanan? The Ayra genre? I dunno. :P
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 pm
Laney says...

Fantasy has always been my favorite genre to read and write, and lately I've been more into the realistic kind. I also like horror and action/adventure at the moment.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:38 am
~Volant~ says...

Fantasy is a haaaard genre to write. you ahve to take something that's completely unrealistic and impossible and make it believable.
Where are we going?

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:00 am
Gladius says...

FireStarter wrote:Have either of you ever read any of the Sharpe series by Bernard Cornwell?

Yes!! Those are awesome!! :-D have to get the next one out of the library, though...

oh--fantasy. Dragons all de way! XD Oh, also agree with Rei; reality, except what makes it feel more real to the reader, doesn't belong in reading/writing (unless it's sci-fi, some parts historical, or something truly 'gripping' but I mean action-filled gripping and characters coming to terms with huuuuge problems).
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm
ImmortalMoon says...

:D Fantasy Fiction all the way!!! :D I have never found a genre that i enjoy more... like the Septimus Heap series for example... talk about AWESOME READING!!!!! :wink:
The music is all around us... all you have to do is listen.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat May 17, 2008 3:59 pm
helpless42 says...

beat the bad guys, running from the cops, Kidnapped victims, pirates, who couldn't love the action genre? its awesome!

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Young gun says...

Mystery.Always entertains.
Too bad we don't live to experinece death

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie