1%
Other
4%

Total votes : 253

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:39 am
Nefer says...

When I write prose I use pen and paper to plan and then the computer to type it up.

I use to write my poems on anything I could find mostly scrape paper or my exercise books which caused arguements between me and my teachers.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm
zell says...

i use a pen and a keyboard when writing i think its easier to use a keyboard but i usally write with a pen thats what i voted for

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:21 pm
Poor Imp says...

Pen and pencil!

...how could writing survive on a keyboard? Oy vey, 'tis horrifying to even think it. Writing is something that must be done...with ink, with hands, smudged and crooked over notebook paper meant for school notes and napkins meant for dinner... Ah well, to me, at least - so it is. And that's why I've posted so little. It's all written up on paper and takes ages to type into a document...
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:39 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

How can writing survive on paper?

It is a lot easier to send out copies (heck, to even make copies!) using the computer than it would be in any other medium.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:55 am
BustedFlush says...

I prefer using pen. More than once my computer has frozen in the middle of a story.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:58 am
LamaLama says...

I usually write across several mediums. Most of my writing, or the ideas for my wrighting is done during class. I'll get so bored that it will be the only time I'll have to devote to writing. I've got moderate ADHD so finding time where I'm less distracted is hard.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:06 am
Azrael says...

I like to use the computer. You can correct you mistakes and if you need background information, you can log onto the internet. Also, you can listen to a variety of music without having to get up and change the radion station or cd.

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:05 am
Prosithion says...

I always use a pilot V-ball extra fine pen. It writes really smooth and thick, and looks very nice. They are awesome.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:22 am
Dream Deep says...

It would be so much easier to type, but I'm afraid I'm addicted to roller ball pens, so... ^_^

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:39 am
Ani May Queen says...

I use the computer. I always make mistakes in the first draft, or want to take out something or add something, and the computer is, of course, the easiest place to do this. And there's the fact that I would shrivel up and die from frustration and embarrassment without spell check! :oops: When I don't have access to a computer I write with a pencil but I'll use a pen if I must.
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:19 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i write w/ everything, even in blood (looks pretty sweet)
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:37 am
Black Ghost says...

i write the first draft on paper, then type up the second..

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:01 pm
Swires says...

Keyboard: Faster and for some reason I write better on it.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

Reviews: 3
Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:18 am
Werty says...

I use keyboard and pen and paper.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:31 am
supercanti says...

I write with Pen and Paper. I do this so I can write anything whenever I want. I keep my bag with me wherever I go so pen and paper is not far away.

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl