Other
4%

Total votes : 253

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:07 pm
View Likes
-Save-Ferris- says...

For poetry/scrappy writing: Black or blue biro or black gel pen.

For stories I am properly writing: I write them on paper first, or in my mind then on the computer.

For school essays: Write them first on paper and then on computer.

(:
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm
ninja-Z says...

actually i use all of the above except crayons. i like keyboard the best, though.

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:02 am
View Likes
Jasmine Hart says...

Pen, usually black, with a special pen for final drafts.Yesterday though, I went from black to pink, because my story and I were being cranky with each other.The pinkness helped (there's a sentence I will never sy again, trust me. I'm not a pink kinda person.)
Pencil reminds me of maths, and fades way too easily, and my writing is illegible enough without me writing in crayon!I generally only type if I'm sending my pieces somewhere, though I'm going to type my novel up to make editing easier, as it's spread across about five notebooks at this stage.
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:02 pm
Wossoo says...

For the sake of this poll I use a Keyboard since the writing I do in my own time is 100% done on keyboard - easier to correct, edit and redraft, I think. Of course I also use a pen in school where it is the only option, as you would...

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:17 pm
She Writes says...

I didnt know what to vote -------- it depends.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:33 am
View Likes
alleycat13 says...

I would vote, but I use pencil, pen, and the keyboard!! whatever is at hand. Actually, I usually start writing it on paper and then transfer it mid-way to a word processor. But, :shock: I have been known to print out my typed work and then write on it in script.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Got YWS?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:23 am
View Likes
Polkadots says...

I use my computer to write mostly because I'm a slow writer, but for notes and planning I use paper and pen.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:38 pm
View Likes
myxqueengwen says...

I usually use a pen to draw all of my ideas and then I fill in the missing spots with charts and lists. Then I use this one blue pen that I have (every time I use that pen..lol) and I start writing in my notebook.

I used to try typing on my laptop, but it just sucked.

And thats how I do it. :]

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:26 pm
View Likes
MadHatter says...

No Pat Buchanan this time around? Eh...I use a pen (black) or a pencil (also black) when I write. I'm not the biggest fan of typing stories because it's so easy to get rid of portions of text that you may not like, but may want in the future.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:46 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

I use my fingers. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Reviews: 2
Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:54 pm
View Likes
Hakumei says...

Im using pencil... but ended up typing on the computer to saves my work...

but writing is more fun than typing, well im a writer not a typer... :D
-- みなさん、こんにちは。--

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:07 am
Gahks says...

It really depends.

Mostly word processor on PC, but if I'm out of options, longhand in pen.
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:15 am
View Likes
Sleeping Valor says...

I like to use the computer because it's faster and because ultimately I will have to type everything in the end...

But there is something very novel about writing stuff by hand. I also find when I write things out by hand there are less distractions. (But just between us, when I was writing that trilogy the only distraction was the class going on around me. Veery easy to choose the story over the teacher)

I voted keyboard, though. ^_^
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:31 am
View Likes
JabberHut says...

I type up my stories. However, I've recently discovered that writing down the ideas is helpful. :lol: If you don't know me yet, you now know that I'm really slow. :P

I like critiquing away from the computer, though. I'll print the stuff out so I don't get headaches or hurt my eyes from staring at the comp screen. I can't sit here for longer than a few hours, unfortunately. :)
I make my own policies.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:12 am
Gladius says...

I don't know. I started writing in the back of a school notebook, then transfered it to a binder and eventually translated it to the computer for ease of editing. However, I find things flow better if I hand-write them if I have to start from a standstill (aka, after I come back to it from trying to bypass writer's block XP). However, once I get past that block, I'll usually flow right through it 'til I hit another wall. XD Now, though, I do mostly computer. *votes keyboard*
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett