Pat Buchanan 2.1
14%

Total votes : 287

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 pm
Meep says...

Firefox.

I'm not a tech geek, but I still prefer Firefox. (I love all of the plugins and add-ons. Customizable browser~ ♥)
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:22 pm
tinny says...

I prefer Firefox, but my Dad won't let me download it ><" So we have to use internet explorer.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:04 pm
mattisdada says...

*Sigh*. So many ill informed people here.

Opera is clearly the best. Its the fastest(At times safari is faster). As well as THE most secure. Has tones of features, uses next to 0 resources. And has some wicked themes!

Whats there not to love! As well, its all very streamlinend. You get the maximum web display box size you can get without loosing any convinince! (It adds more infact! :D)

Opera might seem a bit scary at first. But once you get used to it, you will be amazed that you could use anything else.

Oh and speed dial is the best Browser feature of all time! And its exsclsuvie to Opera(for now, everyone else has stolen Opera innovations :( Mainly firefox. Many features that opera has had exsclsuvely for years has been stolen by Firefox. Sad. But its all free. So no law against it :P )

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Swires says...

Opera is not THE safest browser. Opera is not open source and there fore has a limited number of developers ensuring security. Mister Firefox has millions of people working on it, pointing out bugs - this is why it is the most secure browser.

Not much memory? 130mb with 3 tabs open - thats more than firefox with the same number of tabs.

Can you please name some of these "stolen" features?
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:02 pm
Rydia says...

I like Firefox.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:05 pm
Elizabeth says...

IE
Because... the newer one... acts like FireFox, only it's not stupid. :D

614 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:11 pm
View Likes
Swires says...

Elizabeth wrote:IE
Because... the newer one... acts like FireFox, only it's not stupid. :D

Sigh... please explain why Firefox is stupid?

Internet Explorer is as customisable as pebble. IE7 is not as secure as Firefox nor is it as customisable. If you want to risk your information being ported to hackers and spyware getting onto your system, by all means continue with IE. :)

yes, I am using this thread to try and convert people to the cult lol.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:15 pm
Sureal says...

I, personally, ritually sacrifice copies of Windows, to appease the great god Firefox.
I wrote the above just for you.

614 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm
Swires says...

Dont we all? lol. I actually have fun deleting the IE icon over and over again. Alas, too much spare time.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 pm
Nate says...

Cool it down Adam, but I am glad to see you're back :P

The only time I'll really use IE is when visiting YWS. Two thirds of the site's users use IE, so I need to check every now and then to make sure they're seeing the same thing as Firefox (which I use) users. I'll also use it when visiting some web sites, but what I love about Firefox is I don't even have to open IE to use it. I downloaded an extension that allows me to right click and hit, "View Page in IE Tab." It's great.

I've used Opera a few times, and the amount of different shortcut keys you can use is really cool. But, there's never been enough there for me to switch over. However, Opera for the Wii & DS is awesome! Just wish it'd have better Flash support, but apparently that's a problem with Macromedia and not Opera.

614 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 pm
Swires says...

Hello Nate - I get headed when firefox is around, it burns me. lol. I guess I am just a big supporter of the open source movement in the Windows operating system. The first Open source program most people encounter is Firefox so I guess I try to push for its acceptance int he bigger picture.

The IE tab add-on is great. i use it to test my own websites. :) Maybe you would like to join mine and Surreals cult?

Join us....JOIN US!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Emerson says...

Ah, if you're all for open source, go for Linux ^_^

I've tried to use it a few times, it wouldn't work with my old wireless card. Now, I can't find my red hat CDs, though I have a Ubuntu demo >_> I really want to try out Linux.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:43 pm
whence says...

Claudette wrote:Ah, if you're all for open source, go for Linux ^_^

I've tried to use it a few times, it wouldn't work with my old wireless card. Now, I can't find my red hat CDs, though I have a Ubuntu demo >_> I really want to try out Linux.

You communist, you :wink:

Um...more on-topic...
Firefox is the sex!
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

614 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:56 pm
Swires says...

open source movement in the Windows operating system

I have tried many Linux distros, each as hard as the next. ubuntu is usable but considering Im into writing and design either Windows or Mac provide better solutions.

Whence - Firefox is indeed the sex :)

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Dynamo says...

Eh, just go with what you got.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time