Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:41 am
Nate says...

So, where the devil is she???

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:45 am
Incandescence says...

Clearly, Pat Buchanan has her.

I mean, he hasn't won anything in his career, so why not just throw the old guy a bone?
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:59 am
Jennafina says...

Didn't she get the death penalty? :p If not, then she's most likely in hiding Tasmania. Pat Butchanan's probably there too.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:22 am
bubblewrapped says...

She paid me not to tell! Because I'm just corruptible like that ;)

RANDOM BUBBLES FACTOID: When I was a kid, there was this computer game called "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?". In those days, of course (incredible as it seems) computers were a rarity and us kids used to kill to play on them. I always wanted to play that particular game...but of course, I never got to. **sigh**
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:45 am
McMourning says...

Hello!
The most obvious answer would be in Silicon Valley, but I imagine she's long gone from there and is now with Pat and his Barbie buddies.
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:19 pm
Areida says...

When I was a little girl, we had this really ghetto old Windows 95 where we used to play Math Blaster. Then my older sister got a Windows 98 for Christmas and Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego? To play on it. We also had Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego? and an English sort of game too, where all the questions dealt with words and grammar and stuff.

hehe, good times.

So needless to say, Carmen Sandiego is clearly in Silicon Valley, expanding her line of PC games so she can corrupt the minds of children and teens all over the globe.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:43 pm
Jiggity says...

Anything related to Pat Buchanan, is my tip for any poll.

*shifty eyes*

And no I am not being paid to spread the amazing sensation that is: Buchanan! Why would you even suggest that?!

*turns into a bat and flies away*

--Sinister Jigster.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Nate says...

Carmen Sandiego was either the second or third computer game that I ever played (including Nintendo). The first was a Lemonade Stand game, and the second may have been a game where you piloted a helicopter and rescued people (keep in mind, both were two colors: brown and black).

I played Carmen Sandiego even after my family got a Nintendo and even after we bought a computer that had colors. It was a ton of fun to play, and I kind of miss it now. We eventually did get an updated version that had colors, but I actually liked the old one better.

And now I feel old...

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:19 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

:resists saying, "Pac Man? What's that?" just to annoy the elders: Haha. J/k. I do know what pacman is. :mrgreen:

Anyway, she's obviously in Buchanan's doll house! Eating peppers and mushrooms :shock:
ohmeohmy

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:29 pm
Firestarter says...

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiage is such a classic game. I remember playing it on some very, very old computer a long time ago. Hours of fun! Up there along with Glider.

That said, she is clearly in Manchester (UK) with me.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Esmé says...

Never played it :) But, anyhoo, she bribed me, lol.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:08 pm
Twit says...

Who/what is Carmen Sandeigo when she/its at home?

Pardon my ignorance.

-ShadowTwit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:53 pm
Cassandra says...

Goodness, I remember playing this game on our old Windows 95. XD

I don't think I was ever any good at it, but it was fun! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:28 pm
McMourning says...

Areida wrote:When I was a little girl, we had this really ghetto old Windows 95 where we used to play Math Blaster. Then my older sister got a Windows 98 for Christmas and Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego?

That sounds so much like my house. We had (still have) a Windows 95, but it was Reading Blaster. Then, we got a 98, again, still have that.

Also, I think I've seen some recent games from her, so yep, she's in Silicon Valley. But, I still say that she likes to hang out in a doll house....
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:04 am
Tassen Spellbinder says...

A long time ago, I had 'Where in Time is Carmen San Diego,", but that's off topic. I'd say Antartica, simply because there's absolutely nothing worth it there, so she has to be there.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee